UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Green Spellbooks?

ApocalypseX

Wanderer
Green Spellbooks?

I was just wondering how or where these are obtained or if they were like a staff given item.

Thanks.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Green Spellbooks?

They are obtained in Khaldun.

I'm not 100% sure on the technique, but I believe you have to disarm the Zealots or whoever has them before you kill them, and doing so will either make it drop on their corpse or allow you to steal them.

Trevor

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1899966 said:

I'm not 100% sure on the technique, but I believe you have to disarm the Zealots or whoever has them before you kill them, and doing so will either make it drop on their corpse or allow you to steal them.

Yep thats it just disarm and it will be in there bag to steal or loot.

PBT

Sorceror

This info needs to be updated? I went to Khaldun and there were no green books.... if i try to disarm anyone in there it tells me I can't. This is 100% false until I see screen shot proof. Also post a pic of what YOU think khaldun looks like outside so I can go to whatever the right dungeon is.

MadeInQuebec

Khaldun is the dungeon in T2A that you cannot recall in or out. I believe the closest entrence is the one north of Minoc but I might be wrong on that.

I reported that as information I've heard countless times but I personally never did so.

Chronice

Wanderer

i also went today with a group of friends and we tried the zealots, and it said u cant disarm, and after we killd them no book..are yall sure its a zealot?

MadeInQuebec

Chronice;1900040 said:
i also went today with a group of friends and we tried the zealots, and it said u cant disarm, and after we killd them no book..are yall sure its a zealot?

Not sure it's a Zealot, it's whoever holds a green spellbook. I just assumed it was one of them who held those.

MadeInQuebec;1899966 said:

ApocalypseX

Wanderer

Its not the zealots, I'm pretty sure its from one of the named bosses (one who actually carries a green book.) Lysander Gathenwale

Hydrofiend

Knight

What Apocalypsex said, it's one of the named guys, one has a bow, one has a bardiche, one has a green spellbook and one has, fuck i forget what 4th one has.

War2.0

Sorceror

ApocalypseX;1899964 said:
I was just wondering how or where these are obtained or if they were like a staff given item.

Thanks.

I obtained mine for 5k offa a vendor :p

DeViiaNt

Knight

It is Lysander and he's also in another dungeon. You have to disarm him and once he dies, it drops to the ground because he'll have no corpse.

fonis

Knight

yep, just got one, fun stuff.

also, when the hell did khaldun get badass and with AOS creatures and ancient liches?

DeViiaNt

Knight

fonis;1900273 said:
yep, just got one, fun stuff.

also, when the hell did khaldun get badass and with AOS creatures and ancient liches?

What AOS creatures are in there?