UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guardwhacking Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
Guardwhacking Situation

New rules. Failure to follow these rules WILL result in a warning the first time, a 1 week forum vacation the second time, and a 1 week forum AND in-game vacation the third time. Don't ask about a fourth...

1) If you come on these forums to bitch about the targeting/Guardwhacking issues, and you HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVELY TESTING AND POSTING INFORMATION FROM THE TC ON THE APPROPRIATE REPORT.

2) If you go onto IRC to bitch about the targeting/Guardwhacking issues, and you HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVELY TESTING AND POSTING INFORMATION FROM THE TC ON THE APPROPRIATE REPORT.

3) If you PM to bitch about the targeting/Guardwhacking issues, and you HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVELY TESTING AND POSTING INFORMATION FROM THE TC ON THE APPROPRIATE REPORT.

4) If you page in game to bitch about the targeting/Guardwhacking issues, and you HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVELY TESTING AND POSTING INFORMATION FROM THE TC ON THE APPROPRIATE REPORT. This will actually result in a quicker in-game ban, as not everybody has a forum account.

In otherwords, instead of crying like pre-pubescent howler monkies because something doesn't work, either DEAL WITH IT or go HELP FIX IT.

Quite frankly, I've had more than a few staffers damn near *QUIT* over peoples' attitudes towards them and the bugfixes as of late, and to be quite blunt, I'm not here to be a psyc for anyone. THEY'RE not here to be treated like shit from ungrateful children. At this point, I'm personally *AMAZED* we have any staffers working on code at all, LET ALONE THE PLAYERS who are working on the code and getting bitched at.

So basically, if you don't like something that is actively being worked on, you only have two choices: Suck it up, and keep quiet, or help fix it.

This is NOT open for discussion. This is NOT open for interpretation. This is NOT an option. This is how it is. Period.

Oh, and if you PM me about this, I *WILL* give you a 1-week forum ban. Immediately.

psz

Administrator
Re: Guardwhacking Situation

Ohen said:
Oh, and if you PM me about this, I *WILL* give you a 1-week forum ban. Immediately.

Really?

BTW thanx for turning guard zone off....its GREAT:D

Yes, he's banned for 7 days. This wasn't a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.