UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to Champion Spawns.

Reuip

Wanderer
Re: Guide to Champion Spawns.

Addicted said:
Remember, the PVM Guild goes after a champ almost everyday! We did 3 yesterday!

We are always recruiting so if you want to try this but can't do it alone, join us!

http://pvm.uogaddict.com

You realize that replying to the forum there is now locked?

And hey if you want someone new Ill join, my guild attempted one but there were too few of us, and only one was a tamer, so didnt go too well

AIM reuiployal

jizzmaster said:
so discord is on here? how's it work than?
I believe it works like curse, It lowers the mobs stats and also i think it lowers its skills by a %. But unlike current osi discord there arnt 5 different resists just physical. Magic damage here is only affected by resisting spells skill. So technically yes if a pet is discorded spells will do more damage, but i dont think melee attacks will be changed.
I havent used it here so im not 100% positive. On this shard peacemaking is the way to go.

HeD

Wanderer

I tried a champ spawn on my own to test the waters. I got 1 red candle before I had to go. Does it really take 16 red candles??? if so that is intense! The first red one made me say WOW!

Chas_Mtz

Wanderer

whats the point of a champ spawn? On OSI shards you recieve scrolls to reach higher skills ie; 120 mage, med, etc. These were sold for much cash depending on rarity. What is the reward here for doing a champ spawn. BTW on OSI shards its easy for 2 people to do any spawn though some are harder. I have personally done one man spawns for rats many, many times on my bard.

Raf

Wanderer

I went to despise and tried to do one of the champion spawns... I only saw Ogre lords spawn on that little island... Did that champion spawn get removed or something?

Raf

Wanderer

They...?
All of em have been removed??? Or just the on in despise?

Seuss

Wanderer

The Champion Spawns that were in Despise and Destard have been removed, however, the others, namely the Forest Lord and Chaos Spawn as well as the Arachnid Spawn are all still active as of 6/23/07. Hrm, let me rephrase that. These three locations still have heavy, "championeque," spawns, and the altars are still there.

Advent

Wanderer

Chas_Mtz;1467213 said:
whats the point of a champ spawn? On OSI shards you recieve scrolls to reach higher skills ie; 120 mage, med, etc. These were sold for much cash depending on rarity. What is the reward here for doing a champ spawn. BTW on OSI shards its easy for 2 people to do any spawn though some are harder. I have personally done one man spawns for rats many, many times on my bard.

The only point of doing champion spawns on this server is for the skull, the gold, and the dropped items. No power scrolls, rare items (aside from the skulls), or anything else special of that nature are dropped by the champions here. I'm not even sure that the harrower alter is active. Sorry to burst any bubbles but it's the truth. =(

kasarimci

Wanderer

I am searching a group for chaps. Is there any one still?? pm me plz. i miss champsssss.

D-Nox

Knight

I went to ice isle looking for the champ in there but it wasnt there.
I paged a gm to know if it has been gone or moved and he said it has been moved.
Anyone knows where to?
thnx.