UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to GROUP PVP

Re: Guide to GROUP PVP

Doctor Jones;2030750 said:
hahahaha damn bro talk about vendetta's

you still mad you made that post about me and then got smacked 12-0 the same day? hahahaha

Are you still mad i SMASHED you 15-2 the day before and both your wins i was out of pots?

Stund more cause you cant heal 1 of my dumps.

Yeah, I know I got leet paint skills.

Squire

callmesharp;2030747 said:
i find nothing wrong with the fact he was trying to help some new players, some do need guidance... what i find improper is the fact that he has to post pictures of himself with girls to satify his need of proving himself to the uog population... which is defined in a bunch of morons itself... so if he has to prove himself to the idiotic population of uog.. im not sure what else needs to be said lol
I think that both you and I can agree that people started to shit talk Eric near the 3rd page, possibly 2nd, and Sig fueling it off like a gas tank near the 5th page.

To everyone: Who gives a damn what Eric does, he's trying to help the non-pvp population out by giving them a guide if they need help with certain aspects in the game. If you're here to shit talk just leave, what point are you really trying to show to the community that you're a complete ass hat?

Dany Mortal;2030755 said:
Are you still mad i SMASHED you 15-2 the day before and both your wins i was out of pots?

Stund more cause you cant heal 1 of my dumps.

rofl. look at this guy. tryin to act all calm but once he got smashed he lost it. give up the act. everyone here knows i'm better than you. would you like to put up a wager and say, first to 5?

Squire

Doctor Jones;2030753 said:
how could you say that? it's getting better and better
So you would prefer to shit on Eric's thread when he's trying to help people that want to learn how to pvp especially when you already know how to pvp/faction. It gets old after a while, let it rest?

GimpCent

Knight

chance21021;2030507 said:
Modeling agency's keep asking to photograph her. but alright i can deal with u sayin she's a 8. she's a 10 in bed.

she a freak :]

Being a Murse and all surrounded by female Nurses all day long... I would hope I would PRAY you could tap someone who didnt look like a fat Lady Gaga

Just saying we all have done a project chick at one time but you seem to be the only one proud of it.... even going as far as voting it a 10....

maybe focus on your homework or maybe gaining some weight.... she appears to weight
more than you

Doctor Jones;2030759 said:
rofl. look at this guy. tryin to act all calm but once he got smashed he lost it. give up the act. everyone here knows i'm better than you. would you like to put up a wager and say, first to 5?

Your just going to stund every dump id be willing to wager u cant heal one dump of mine without stunning me or punching every spell. I also do not lose it over this game, Lifes to short "Doctor" Jones, I heard you raging on youtube though, Good shit yo.

Learn to play bitch, I own you, you got owned, you get owned day in day out

Dany Mortal;2030826 said:
Your just going to stund every dump id be willing to wager u cant heal one dump of mine without stunning me or punching every spell. I also do not lose it over this game, Lifes to short "Doctor" Jones, I heard you raging on youtube though, Good shit yo.

dam u that mad u bad? shit if i got pubstomped 12-0 i sure would be but then again that doesn't happen to me roflmao

nice 2v2s by the way maybe in the future you will learn to heal a sync or two.

Doctor Jones;2030840 said:
dam u that mad u bad? shit if i got pubstomped 12-0 i sure would be but then again that doesn't happen to me roflmao

You died 15-2 the day before, why would i be upset. You still don't admit you stun d every dump and arrow stall so you dont have to die trying to heal. You cant heal my dump, you just cant, and thats okay.

Squire

Dany Mortal, really.. go fucking pm him, keep it out of the thread. Are you new to pvp?

Noxxus

Page

1382;2030758 said:
I think that both you and I can agree that people started to shit talk Eric near the 3rd page, possibly 2nd, and Sig fueling it off like a gas tank near the 5th page.

To everyone: Who gives a damn what Eric does, he's trying to help the non-pvp population out by giving them a guide if they need help with certain aspects in the game. If you're here to shit talk just leave, what point are you really trying to show to the community that you're a complete ass hat?

WTF are u talking about this guide dont help shit man all it says is need regs huh pots huh wands and um i post more wen i find out how to play later lol

Noxxus

Page

RAGE RAGE RAGE i cant stop him from stunning me RAGE RAGE CRY CRY LOL

Noxxus

Page

elohdee;2030858 said:
who is dany mortal

My question to all he says is he is danny mortal lol i think he is going threw puberty right now lol kinda hard time for the feller

Noxxus

Page

Dany Mortal;2030859 said:

I told u before i will see you in field one day and drop u then i will say this is noxxus yada yada lol but no i will not 1v1 in a duel aeana lol i dont like them there small

i like how everyone want's to talk about everything.

this is a guide for group pvp. please if you can do better, do so. there's different ranges of guilds ranging from shit like most of the players in this thread, to the elite.

after you get the basic concepts of what group pvp is about, you have to practice. otherwise stay bad, and keep posting in EVERY one of my thread's i post because of my skills and my life exceeds yours.

your childish, all i ever do is try to help this server. but really? help what? shitty people irl, with shitty game skills, with shitty attitudes. grow up. 40% of this shard does not know how to sync. 10% probably doesn't even know what a sync is.

for you sig. what are you gonna do when/if you finally graduate? get full body plastic surgery bro. your face looks like my ass but hairier. fuckd up lips uneven as shit look like a retard who's mommy paid alot of money to educate you better. your bitch looks like one of those ethiopian's you helped in africa. how could you even try to respond to me. you knew i would murder you.

i post pics all day, because i can. you talk the talk, i walk the walk. that's the difference between you and i.