UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gunslinger Jenova Engage?

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: Gunslinger Jenova Engage?

EsK-ProDiGy;1705398 said:
im so confused who are you?

He's a no-name tool with the most raucous voice you've ever heard. He's a spectator in a participator sport. He's a self-proclaimed commentator and know-all of UOGamers: Hybrid. He's a loud-mouth with the mental capacity of a 12-year-old schoolboy. I'd never seen his characters in-game until I had the misfortune of teaming up with him on accident, not knowing who he was. He died 1v1 to Suil Ban. He's obsessed with boating pets, even to the point of neglecting to help a teammate instead. He's a scrub. He's an '06er.

elohdee;1705444 said:
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT BOLD TEXT EVEN MEAN?

Reading comprehension, it was a comparison to the position of power. They were leaders of their perspective armies, as am I. Paragraphs are not worth your time, obviously an education is not either.

Secondly you're the one dodging, not I. Refer to my previous post. Good day.

el oh dee who? bro u aint shit. i offer'd you a 1v1 like 5 hours ago and ur still on this thread talkin shit. but i offer'd you first? thats like. eric: wanan fight irl? el oh de: no fight me on fight night get on my lvl and maybe ill bring myself to yours

Lynyrd;1705449 said:
He's a no-name tool with the most raucous voice you've ever heard. He's a spectator in a participator sport. He's a self-proclaimed commentator and know-all of UOGamers: Hybrid. He's a loud-mouth with the mental capacity of a 12-year-old schoolboy. I'd never seen his characters in-game until I had the misfortune of teaming up with him on accident, not knowing who he was. He died 1v1 to Suil Ban. He's obsessed with boating pets, even to the point of neglecting to help a teammate instead. He's a scrub. He's an '06er.

i havent boated a pet in over a year. i lure a pets to savage spawn spawn so they die for u using them. i think your mistaking me for luigi.

as for this paragraph you wrote. lets solve it with a video

aim: chance21021

and by the way your gonna have to unblock me

Lynyrd

Knight

chance21021;1705483 said:
i havent boated a pet in over a year. i lure a pets to savage spawn spawn so they die for u using them. i think your mistaking me for luigi.

as for this paragraph you wrote. lets solve it with a video

aim: chance21021

and by the way your gonna have to unblock me

Yeah, show me how good you are 1v1 at this game. Beat a guy who hasn't 1v1ed in a year. Record an RPV. Maybe the people on these forums will like you more.

Some day I might get better at UO. You, however, will always be an annoying little cunt.

Nothing could make me unblock you from AIM.

Lynyrd;1705486 said:
Yeah, show me how good you are 1v1 at this game. Beat a guy who hasn't 1v1ed in a year. Record an RPV. Maybe the people on these forums will like you more.

Some day I might get better at UO. You, however, will always be an annoying little cunt.

Nothing could make me unblock you from AIM.

then stop talking shit, because obviously you can't back up shit

the ppl that win this game i kno and are friends with. lil faggs who playd this game 2 yrs ago wasnt on level of skill this game has today. dont try to talk how good you was or how good someone was. because they aint shit today.

Classictbh

Wanderer

Cotton mouth u page the gms cuz of the explo pots scavenger.. why so bad?

And u needa stop talkin shit.. on my char u dnt kno is me i been killing u every night, while u got more numbers n 1v1 so i suggest u shush :/ befor i make a screen shot cologe of ur deaths.. kthx :]

Classictbh;1705544 said:
Cotton mouth u page the gms cuz of the explo pots scavenger.. why so bad?

And u needa stop talkin shit.. on my char u dnt kno is me i been killing u every night, while u got more numbers n 1v1 so i suggest u shush :/ befor i make a screen shot cologe of ur deaths.. kthx :]

thats cute, but i havent really been fielding lately.. but i was on my blue tamer watching you ask some japs for 2v2's yesterday and then ganked the shit outta them thats how bad you are. they even killed you 2v3

unblock me we will duel for millz

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1705482 said:
insert retarded response here
I can see your intelligence; or lack thereof, is getting the best of you.

Did you see Muhammad Ali jumping at the chance to fight peons. No. Like I said, you must prove you're worthy of my time for I have nothing to prove to you.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1705487 said:
then stop talking shit, because obviously you can't back up shit

the ppl that win this game i kno and are friends with. lil faggs who playd this game 2 yrs ago wasnt on level of skill this game has today. dont try to talk how good you was or how good someone was. because they aint shit today.

HAHAHAHAAHA

chance21021;1705592 said:
thats cute, but i havent really been fielding lately.. but i was on my blue tamer watching you ask some japs for 2v2's yesterday and then ganked the shit outta them thats how bad you are. they even killed you 2v3

unblock me we will duel for millz

WHO SITS ON A BLUE, LET ALONE SITS ON A BLUE TAMER....

hahahahahaha

You don't field because you suck at it. Face it.

Yo dog, is that you getting owned by them noobs..... Oh I see why you don't wanna do anything but 1v1.....

elohdee;1705660 said:
HAHAHAHAAHA

WHO SITS ON A BLUE, LET ALONE SITS ON A BLUE TAMER....

hahahahahaha

You don't field because you suck at it. Face it.

Yo dog, is that you getting owned by them noobs..... Oh I see why you don't wanna do anything but 1v1.....

i think what Muhammad Ali done he done by himself, and didnt ask his superiors for help everytime he had to fight

why you still dodging this?

el oh dee who? bro u aint shit. i offer'd you a 1v1 like *19* hours ago and ur still on this thread talkin shit. but i offer'd you first? thats like. eric: wanan fight irl? el oh de: no fight me on fight night get on my lvl and maybe ill bring myself to yours

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1705687 said:
i think what Muhammad Ali done he done by himself, and didnt ask his superiors for help everytime he had to fight

why you still dodging this?

el oh dee who? bro u aint shit. i offer'd you a 1v1 like *19* hours ago and ur still on this thread talkin shit. but i offer'd you first? thats like. eric: wanan fight irl? el oh de: no fight me on fight night get on my lvl and maybe ill bring myself to yours

You really should seek reading comprehension classes. Your analogies suck, you suck. You have given me absolutely no reason to waste my time on you. If I brought myself to your level and spent my life trying to prove how cool I am on a video game I would be on here all day. Sorry I'll pass, you're no different than the 500 other people who challenge me the second I log in to uo.

elohdee;1705693 said:
You really should seek reading comprehension classes. Your analogies suck, you suck. You have given me absolutely no reason to waste my time on you. If I brought myself to your level and spent my life trying to prove how cool I am on a video game I would be on here all day. Sorry I'll pass, you're no different than the 500 other people who challenge me the second I log in to uo.

actually i think your just a bit scared, for the time you spent writing all the paragraphs. you could of just logged on and i coulda dropped yah ass in less then 5

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1705694 said:
actually i think your just a bit scared, for the time you spent writing all the paragraphs. you could of just logged on and i coulda dropped yah ass in less then 5

If the world revolved around what you thought, oh boy, we would definitely be in trouble. How is it one feels fear in a video game?

You're still failing to answer one question..

What reason do I have for fighting you, that is, what does defeating you in a boring one man combat situation give me?

elohdee;1705698 said:
If the world revolved around what you thought, oh boy, we would definitely be in trouble. How is it one feels fear in a video game?

You're still failing to answer one question..

What reason do I have for fighting you, that is, what does defeating you in a boring one man combat situation give me?

I think you fail to realize this is a game and not anything but that. you using all your brain cells to write all this dumb shit when you could of just 1v1'd me. if your not gonna 1v1 then get off the forumns and the game and go play runescape or something because trying to make yourself look cool by looking like a nerd doesnt quite work

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1705700 said:
I think you fail to realize this is a game and not anything but that. you using all your brain cells to write all this dumb shit when you could of just 1v1'd me. if your not gonna 1v1 then get off the forumns and the game and go play runescape or something because trying to make yourself look cool by looking like a nerd doesnt quite work

You are seriously an epic failure.