UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!H! is back

Sammich

Wanderer
Re: !H! is back

I see why "im leaving" threads arent allowed... there is a steady flow of people leaving/returning..

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

If leaving thread are not allowed, why not the "Hey I'm back" threads?

They are just as annoying.

Nonetheless, welcome back I guess.

triple post ftw. damn shit keeps coming up with 500 internal errors. and i kept hitting refresh not thinking. haha

uoforlife;1876972 said:
damn, i wish people could be just a little bit nicer

no one expects much from him. he lives a sad life in his moms basement. seriously the dude never really even logs in more than to refresh. funny thing i must know him or offended him somehow because i swear if you do a search on his posts the last 10 are him just saying that i script. i mean really if i scripted i would be alot richer than i am. i got about 2.5mil to my name currently.

Reaction

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1876980 said:
oh my bad. they must have stolen your tag or it just looks very similiar.

Well we have been gone for quite a while... prolly a couple years, so they may have borrowed it...

incubusfan1413;1876957 said:
is H the hate guild or some other random guild ive never heard of.

incubusfan1413;1876958 said:

incubusfan1413;1876963 said:

incubusfan1413;1876964 said:
triple post ftw. damn shit keeps coming up with 500 internal errors. and i kept hitting refresh not thinking. haha

incubusfan1413;1876965 said:
will do not really worth argueing with you anymore. you see my name and just say the same thing.

incubusfan1413;1876979 said:
no one expects much from him. he lives a sad life in his moms basement. seriously the dude never really even logs in more than to refresh. funny thing i must know him or offended him somehow because i swear if you do a search on his posts the last 10 are him just saying that i script. i mean really if i scripted i would be alot richer than i am. i got about 2.5mil to my name currently.

incubusfan1413;1876980 said:
oh my bad. they must have stolen your tag or it just looks very similiar.

Spamming:

"Spamming" posts to boost your post count is not allowed.

MrBrightside;1877087 said:
Spamming:

"Spamming" posts to boost your post count is not allowed.

i explained how it happened already. and frankly i could care less about posts count after forum expert there is nothing really higher unless i want to be on tribals level.