UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hacker

Hacker

• Advice

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • How to get protected from these hackers

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • How to get rid of them

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Tictac

Wanderer
Wow I'd have never imagined seeing the same people playing on this server. I guess it is worth coming back for the laughs :) Sorry for Hijacking. Just stopping by to say hello. Haven't seen the name BARCODE in years. Not sure if you are the same barcode from back in the day, when the only PVP was ZEN vs. Barcode. Until the hacking chinese guys showed up.....And we stopped fighting each other to kill them. Now that was the fun days.

Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I was Pwnt.exe. Well, Jambo mainly. (Mystic/Mage that did no damage just healed) Ran with Third, ldstnwn (Till he was banned for "Hacking". bullshit in our opinion. Came back as Squee, but no one knew. <3) Trying to remember the others that were there.. lawl.exe (cannot remember his main in ZEN.)

Anyways epic times. Was always fun, and glad to see you guys are still at it, raising hell on this server :)

Wow I'd have never imagined seeing the same people playing on this server. I guess it is worth coming back for the laughs :) Sorry for Hijacking. Just stopping by to say hello. Haven't seen the name BARCODE in years. Not sure if you are the same barcode from back in the day, when the only PVP was ZEN vs. Barcode. Until the hacking chinese guys showed up.....And we stopped fighting each other to kill them. Now that was the fun days.

Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I was Pwnt.exe. Well, Jambo mainly. (Mystic/Mage that did no damage just healed) Ran with Third, ldstnwn (Till he was banned for "Hacking". bullshit in our opinion. Came back as Squee, but no one knew. <3) Trying to remember the others that were there.. lawl.exe (cannot remember his main in ZEN.)

Anyways epic times. Was always fun, and glad to see you guys are still at it, raising hell on this server :)

Wow, not even a mention of dj. </3

Tictac

Wanderer
DJ. weren't you Lawl? I can't remember all the names :( I just remember the ones that always yelled at me for never being good at anything other than healing lol. I remember Hellion. But, he got kicked from the guild.....

Tictac

Wanderer
Then who the hell was lawl.exe See I remember now, you picked playuo.exe because we got accused damn near everday for running Kirros client. Yes, you and Third we always running together. I also think you accidentally went red on your blue when Third was on his red at brit gate too.

War_master

Sorceror
what do we know about "hack" in uo. im really outdated on the matter but i remember on sphere server there was a little .exe call Injection. when used make evryone on screen crash exept you. I also remember of euox,not really a hack but it allow you to bypass the client and razor to do thing you could not normally do with razor. In the past on runuo there was a thing with yummy bow, if you were using a 3rd party program, the special attack of the yummy bow was differant... so you had 3 special attack. Once again its not a "hack", but someone might have found a kind of exploit with steam or a new shit...

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
Thanks for invite....