UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Celebrations

Whatever98

Squire
Whatever98 wears a cloak.

actually i wear almost perfect gear...
and that's my point tbh, if i cant do it, how on earth do you expect real noobs to be able to do anything :/

i used to be a power player but im retired from that tbh, i just play casually now, and i just think that group of players should be accommodated as well. the event was great fun for the hardcore player, but there wasn't a lot for the casual player. trick or treat and pumpkins were great, and they offered that tbh. but i think a lot of people feel like they missed out on the actual halloween town.

with the set up you had, the bulk of the event was aimed at hardcore, with a couple of little things for the casual players. it's a tough call to make tbh, because the hardcore group IS bigger than the casual group, and so i cant blame you for aiming the content at them. i am an idealist in that way tbh, i think events should be aimed at an ideal audience, where the bulk of the content is for everyone, with extra parts for the hardcore player, rather than vice versa - regardless of what the player base actually consists of.

If you build it, they will come :p

i don't think every player that is on demise is a forum regular either, so in my opinion casual players do not get fair representation when it comes to communicating with the staff, so i try to stick up for us :p
perhaps in an overly pissed off way at times, but im only human lol

i dont wanna be too negative, because there are a lot of good points in the event as well.
im just giving food for thought at the end of the day

mytilus

Sorceror
entire thread said:

TLDD

As for the rest of it everybody and their brother was complaining about too many drops last year please please please reduce the drop rate. So staff obliged and wouldn't you know it... somebody is still unhappy... go figure!

Uomvp

Knight
Not a very hard concept here people. If you are a negative Nancy then just don't participate in anything. I didn't get much on the "rare" side but I had a blast killing shit and doing things. Play the game because you enjoy playing it not just to get cool ass pixels.

Don't spoil the fun for the rest of us with negativity.

Whatever98

Squire

I actually have to thank you for this dude, you made me realize that my guy wasn't as tough as he used to be, i tried messing with his armour and stats a bit to swap my 6 stam regen for another 4 mana regen, and get some fcr. but tbh he just wasn't as hard, so i rolled him back to previous armour and template. i am really noticing the difference tbh :D

i have also done some exploring in halloween town! and have slain the evil heap thing, still not got any drops, except for 2 pumpkins, but at least that means im getting a roll on something.

Additional clue for the sewer part - i think the switch should make a ticking sound and maybe be a bit faster

still not found the champ spawn tho.

tbh a i think a lot of the problems i was having were to do with trying to get away with 50 fire and poison resist, and scrimping on the +skills.. just didn't cut it, but to me this has highlighted how hard it can be.

have had a very fun morning and afternoon on halloween stuff today, even with no drops.

ps. ima be gunning for you otim when i get my gladi collar ;)
Stats.jpg
(potion buffed for scary effect :p)
(with same equip on ;))

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Halloween Celebrations are now finished, but we are leaving the festival grounds open until tomorrow so you can all play some poker :p

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween

Thank you to all who participated in these celebrations

Demise Staff :)

Everblossom

Squire
I loved doing all of the bosses and Mega Grimms at the end. I died a lot, but got a lot of neat stuff. Thanks for all of the time and effort, staff! <3

BardNamNam

Sorceror
You sure you put it together in the right way? Did you say 'Salem sent me' before circling a cauldron 3 times counterclockwise while naked? ;)
Obsidian pieces, nothing else makes sense. It's a BLACK cat STATUE, the hint asks for 10, they are not THAT easy to come by, drop in H-Town, ...
I saw the Town is Closed now, this still work if i got 10 from now, can i still get black cat statue?