UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirOssis

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

That baby submission is photoshopped.... way to play on the "look it's a baby" emotion.

SirOssis

Wanderer

also.. you don't want me to break out my girlfriend's nephew.. he's a Hersey Kiss.

Bacon

Wanderer

Human toilet is genius. I have my fingers crossed i get to see a human smurf aswell.

P.S, Smurf hits number one if its a guy and he goes the distance to dress as the chick smurf :p

Bacon

Wanderer

P.P.S, also goes to number one if its a girl dressed as a guy smurf. Guy smurfs don't wear shirts so keep that one in mind!

leftclick

Sorceror

wtf is up with the ape picture, cant see shit :D

and the post before that one, cant see the pics :<

Nudity

Wanderer

Testamentx-hybrid said:
Are you even a male? You look feminine as fuck in that costume...gg
Right.. Im 14, I get more chicks then you, no doubt, fucking flamer.

M

mindwave

I plan on being a Viking it will be tight! I even have a celtic sword I bought at the renisaunce fair. XD

Delano

Wanderer

^^^^
lol posted with my new accunt. I found my old one trying to change my email XD
but anyways yea ima be a viking.

berwig

Sorceror

ha i like the jack sparrow one about the GM captain jack. ha dude looks so serious cracks me up. :)

apparantley people arent reading ryans post, i hope the person who complained about viking pic doesnt get exterminated or whatever. i liked viking, but dont know much about photoshop so i cant see anything wrong with any pics but the first pirate costume

Status
Not open for further replies.