UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Day Events

Athena

Account Terminated
Halloween Day Events

This thread is for staff to list any event that they wish to hold on Halloween Day, it will be updated as and when staff decide what they want to do.

Keep checking back for updates!

Bag art contest - http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showpost.php?p=801878&postcount=2

Trick or Treat Treasure Hunt - http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showpost.php?p=801935&postcount=3

Midnights Chaotic Costume Mayhem Madness of Death Part I:
- http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showpost.php?p=801985&postcount=4

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Re: Halloween Day Events

BAG ART CONTEST

To enter:

1. Create a piece of artwork inside a BACKPACK with a HALLOWEEN THEME ( This will be the only type of bag/container ill accept)
2. Please DO NOT use any items that you wish to keep as I will not be returning your artwork to you.
3. Write your characters name, forums name and a title for your piece in a book. Place this book in with your bag art. If you want to explain what your piece is about then please do.
4. Bring your bags to West Brit Bank(Trammel) and place them into the entry box on the east side of the building.
5. Closing time is 11pm EST 10/30/2010 that gives you about 34hrs from now. :D

Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. The judging will be done by members of staff ( no bribing please )

Good Luck. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Selene

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member

TRICK OR TREAT TREASURE HUNT

This will be taking place on 10/31/2010, from 10am until 6pm EST or until the event is completed whichever is soonest.

Come join a treasure hunt with a Halloween twist. I will post more info closer to the time. :cool:

100 Chests with the name "Trick or Treat" will be placed in a facet ( to be announced just before start). Some will have a lovely Treat in, but some will have a nasty Trick in them. :p The event will end at above time or if all chests are found.

FACET IS TRAMMEL go look

If you find an empty chest that means, that chest has already been opened and is complete.

This event has now finished there were only 4 chest left to be found. well done everyone. :)

Have fun
Selene

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

Midnights Chaotic Costume Mayhem Madness of Death Part I:

To Enter:
1) Dress up in an original costume
2) Show up at Brit Bank around 6pm EST Halloween Day
3) Prizes will be given for the 3 Most Original Costumes.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member

I have decided on the winners for the Bag Art contest, I will announce the winners and give prizes after Midnights Chaotic Costume Mayhem Madness of Death Part I.

Thanks
Selene

Athena

Account Terminated

buzzman81591;802605 said:
Were the bag deco winners announced yet elsewhere?

Not yet, that'll be announced after Midnights halloween costume contest.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member

The Trick or Treat treasure hunt has now finished only 4 chests were left to be found. Well done everyone. :)