UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Festival Schedule

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL SCHEDULE

Saturday & Sunday, October 29th & 30th, 2011

Festival grounds open on 29th at 11am EST
and
Close on 30th at 8pm EST

Events that will occur through out both days

~ Mage Poker ~​
~ Let's Make a Deal ~​
~ Deal Or No Deal~​
~ Higher Or Lower ~​
~ CTF ~​
~ Bombing Run ~​
~ Lottery stones ~​

Events with deadlines prior to the day

House Deco Contest:
House submissions will be accepted starting October 23rd and will end 6 pm EST October 28th.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (not per account)

There is a theme for the deco which is HALLOWEEN. You can enter with any size house all you need is nice deco.
Let your imagination run wild, but remember just covering your house in arties will not impress us.

To enter the contest, you will need to do the following:

1. Get a bag
2. Inside that bag, place a rune marked to the house
3. Write your character name, house name, forum name, and email address inside a book.
4. Put that book inside the bag.
5. Place your bag into the correct drop box at West Britain Bank (Trammel).

Winners will be on display at the festival grounds and on the forums with the complete list of winners from the festival.

Story Contest:
Story submissions will be accepted starting October 23rd and will end 6 pm EST October 28th.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (not per account)

To Enter:
Write a story with a HALLOWEEN theme inside a SINGLE writable book, (purple books have 40 pages) and submit it with another book that contains the characters name, Title of the story, forum name and email address.

Place your books into a bag and then submit your entry in the Correct Drop box at West Britain Bank (Trammel).
DO NOT just drop your books into the entry drop box otherwise your entry will be disqualified.

Saturday Oct 29th 2011 Scheduled Events
Scheduled events are shown in EST time

Festival Grounds open
11.00 am A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds.

1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
11.15 am Experienced at pvp or not? come try your skills at this player vs player event. Insurance will not be lost during this event, so this could be a good place to learn.

Bob's Box V1
12 pm More details at the bottom of the page. Signup's open 30 minutes prior to the start time.

Scavenger Hunt
2 pm Come collect your basket and then run around the world collecting as many of the scavenger items as you can.

Bob's Box V1
4 pm More details at the bottom of the page. Signup's open 30 minutes prior to the start time.

1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
5.30 pm More blood thirsty killings of player vs player action.

Boat Race
6.30 pm Grab a boat, a sextant and bring your sense of direction to the festival grounds.

Sunday Oct 30th 2011 Scheduled Event
Scheduled events are shown in EST time

Trick Or Treat Treasure Hunt
10 am until 6pm or until the event is completed whichever is soonest.
Come join a treasure hunt with a Halloween twist.

1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
11.00 am Experienced at pvp or not? come try your skills at this player vs player event. Insurance will not be lost during this event, so this could be a good place to learn.

Bob's Box V1
12 pm More details at the bottom of the page. Signup's open 30 minutes prior to the start time.

Darts Tournament
2 pm Standard elimination. Three shots per round, top 50% move on to the next round until someone comes out as champion. Bring a dagger!

Bob's Box V1
4 pm More details at the bottom of the page. Signup's open 30 minutes prior to the start time.

Net Toss
6 pm A Special Gate will be opened in the festival grounds to the Net Toss arena. Come take on the creatures of the deep and loot as much as you can carry.

Festival Grounds Close 8 Pm

About Bob's Box

Brief description:
Bob's box is a puzzle box to solve and you are in the puzzle. This is both a psychological and sociological test.

How to enter:
To enter into Bobs Box please write your character name and forum name in a book and drop it in the allocated drop box at Brit bank (Felucca or Trammel). Only one entry per person is allowed. There will be a maximum of 8 contestants chosen randomly from characters who have signed up and are online at the scheduled times:

What happens next:
On the allocated times if you are chosen and online you will be asked to remove all weapons, armor, items and belongings to wear nothing but a robe. Then you will be pulled into the screening room with the other contestants ready for entry into the box. It is essential that you make sure all items are removed and that includes pets and mounts.

Time limit:
Once contestants first enter the box the contestants will have a time limit of 1 hour to solve it. After 1 hour passes contestants will be removed from the box.

Leaving early/quitting:
If you should wish to leave early or quit the box there is a waiting room you will be able to page staff from to be removed.

That is all. I will leave the rest upon your arrival. I hope to see you there and good luck.

Bob.

Look forward to seeing you all. Thanks Selene

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Will the house contest be separated into categories again? 3 story, 2 story and classic houses?
No it is purely a Halloween Deco contest this time not a housing design contest. :)

Size of house, design of house will not be judged on.

Thanks Selene

Oaks

Knight
I can see Bob quickly becoming Demise's favorite person to perform brain surgery on using a rusty pitchfork.

Yardly

Wanderer
Keep up the awesome work, Staff!!!! Not only is the game fun...but you all make it even more enjoyable. Thank you.

Bob

Retired Demise Staff Member
I hope to see you soon and good luck to those who have entered.

Bob.

Pont

Knight
I entered the box, but think I can do Sunday only. Sounds like a job for Pont ;).

Nice work staff, TY.

Bob

Retired Demise Staff Member
Well after 2 rounds of Bob's Box no winners so far, but I will say some good players in there trying hard.

So,
Bob - 2
Demise players - Nil

Who's gonna beat my box then?

april0395

Sorceror
Who's gonna beat my box then?

I'm going to beat your box .. say whaaat?

Will the winners of the house and story contests be announced tomorrow or on Halloween? Just curious. :]

Thanks for the great events so far. This has really been an awesome Halloween on Demise!

Misa Amane

Sorceror
Congrats to all the winners!!

~was a little sad because there wasn't a bag art contest ... so i thought i'd share one that i made about a month ago =D ... Thank yooh staff for the awesome events so far!!~

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
The Trick or Treat treasure hunt will begin shortly. There are 100 chests situated ANYWHERE in trammel and felucca, 50 of them contain a treat and 50 of them contain a trick.

Oaks

Knight
They are colored (oranhe/purple i think). Yoinked a ruined painting from one if that entices people to hunt the remaining ones.