UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Monster Bash

Mark

Knight
Halloween Monster Bash

Beginning 10 PM EST event gates will open to a server wide monster bash in Khaldun. There will be hordes of evil creatures and 4 primary Halloween bosses (tentacles) throughout the area.

The Halloween bosses each have a single unique item and 10 semi-rare items inside of individual bags on their corpse. There will be lots of gold and empty bags as well to help prevent any single player from monopolizing the rewards.

Outside of the beginning of the area there will be a wandering healer and a public moongate, but that is essentially all the help you will receive. It is an unsafe area and you may be killed, looted, and griefed by other players. There is no recalling or gating in or out. The bosses are deep within the area. You won't get very far unless you work together.

bwagnermon

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Monster Bash

Pkers Get Ready For The Rumble......Here Comes Tamers Thieves and so on.....Were All Goin TO Have Fun SWEEEEEET

I, along with a few other people keep randomly teleporting. Is this a trap or something? I was fighting some zombie, then I was locked in a small room with jars, then it said I died and now I'm stuck next to a stair case. Pretty fun though.

Apparently I need to re update my client. I'll try that later.

Iddio

Page

This event was real bad, spent most time rezing, finding gates etc...i mean yea team work would be awsome but is that possible in this game...I mean i was geting two shoted by mobs...not ahappy camper...;/

WHAT?OK!YAYA

Wanderer

team work was key! i got a golden club [unique] TY TY WOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I WILL NEVER SELL! unless 100 mils +

WHAT?OK!YAYA;1763373 said:
team work was key! i got a golden club [unique] TY TY WOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I WILL NEVER SELL! unless 100 mils +

I saw that. Congratulations are in order. I saw some guy with a blaze spellbook in town.

And random people screaming about a halloween night sash.

Uo Addict

Wanderer

I'm happy for all who got stuff, just sad I couldnt participate. Hopefully there will be more of this,