UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Pumpkins!

april0395

Sorceror
I thought it would be cool if people would type about the pumpkins they carved or pictures of what they did for Halloween.

This is my pumpkin! It's kind of sloppy and sometimes hard to tell what it's supposed to be, but I did it without a stencil or pattern, so go easy on me! :]

What did you carve for Halloween?!

april0395

Sorceror
Love it! My cousin did something similar, but your eyes look more like the eyes of a pumpkin in the action of throwing up. Great! :D

april0395

Sorceror
Another free-hand pumpkin this year! Aaaaand, this thing is going to shrivel WAAAY before halloween. lol. So, I'll probably have another posted closer to Halloween. ;]

Jack Skellington kind of looks like he's sassy. Oh, and his hand fell off. :]

april0395

Sorceror
Alright, so it was round two for pumpkin carving tonight, and I decided I wanted to try to scrape the skin off of the pumpkin. Little did I know that I would be in over my head. :]

So, I wanted to do the mask from Zelda: Majora's Mask, and this was the sketch.

I never finished the pumpkin. If I finish it tomorrow, I'll post pictures of it lit up, but I am SO lazy. :]

ecurb12849

Sorceror
another way you can do a pumpkin is peel just the skin off and leave the wall intact the light still shines though and your pumpkin will not wrinkle!

april0395

Sorceror
another way you can do a pumpkin is peel just the skin off and leave the wall intact the light still shines though and your pumpkin will not wrinkle!

That's what I was attempting to do. The wall of my pumpkin was so thick, though. I had to dig it really deep and was tired of it pretty quick. :p