UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy Birthday, Demise!

Xavier

Account Terminated
Happy Birthday, Demise!

As most of you are aware, Demise is now 5 years old. Birthday cakes were given out on the first startup date (Sept 1st), and today is the 5th anniversary of Demise opening to the public.

In commemoration of this day, we have planned to have events over the course of the day. Unfortunately IRL has taken most all of staff away. This probably leaves myself, Athena and possibly psz. Midnight started his thieves' quest last night, as he is likely to be predisposed as well today, but he will be on at some point to finish it!

But, we do intend to run events today! If you'd like to see any particulars of our standard events run, please do post!

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: Happy Birthday, Demise!

As part of the celebrations, a free trip to the gauntlet gate has been opened in Luna, have fun!

The gate will be closed at Midnight EST.

uome

Bug Hunter

Me and LadyR can't get online much this weekend as we are babysitting Ponts kids :eek:
If things are still going on in about 8-9 hours from now a net toss would be awesome.
Thanks. :)

LaRue

Squire

uome;616738 said:
Me and LadyR can't get online much this weekend as we are babysitting Ponts kids :eek:
If things are still going on in about 8-9 hours from now a net toss would be awesome.
Thanks. :)

I like this idea if time permits ... thank you all who volunteer to make our game play fun!

Athena

Account Terminated

We'll schedule a net toss for tonight at 6pm EST (11pm GMT) :)

gilgamash

Knight

I'd like a champ this WE, too. Maybe a musician champ !!! :)

Starting with children's flute ensembles and rotten rappers (level 1) up to bloody bassoon bastards, torturing trombones and violent violoinists, and finally 'Presto con fuoco' the Conductor as the champ!!!

*g*

G.

gilgamash

Knight

Oh, I forgot, a trammie spawn please. For those not PvPing, as nearly all events seem to be PvP again. Again. Again.......

And online gaming, IMHO, is not just PvP.

And NO, please, all you 'I am the greatets PvPer any way and you trammies are lame ducks. I own everyone. I rule. ' - guys: I don't need your pathetic embarassing childish comments :p

Athena

Account Terminated

gilgamash;616854 said:
Oh, I forgot, a trammie spawn please. For those not PvPing, as nearly all events seem to be PvP again. Again. Again.......

And online gaming, IMHO, is not just PvP.

And NO, please, all you 'I am the greatets PvPer any way and you trammies are lame ducks. I own everyone. I rule. ' - guys: I don't need your pathetic embarassing childish comments :p

There's already a Trammel one setup, has been since this morning and Barracoons Momma has already paid a visit, the gate is at Luna and Brit Bank next to the free trip to gauntlet gate.

We can't do a customized champion spawn today because something like that would need to be coded. But a regular champion spawn is setup and a gate is there to it!

Barracoon's Momma might be paying a visit back to the Trammel one later tonight ;)

Digatalas

Knight

@ PSZ: Is that what OSI looks like now? Can you rotate the viewing screen in anyway you choose?

Looks too much like WoW :(

psz

Administrator

Nope. That's the Iris client. Yes, it rotates.

OSI's still the same angle it always had, just with MUCH better textures and occasionally better sprites.