UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hargrove the Lumberjack

Tesarat2

Sorceror
Took the quest at 0 LJ.
Logged 60 ordinary logs, nothing, no quest update, says still need 60 'log' to be completed. Did not make into boards.

Figured maybe the next level of logs was what was meant, worked up to 67.8, started pulling oak. No update, says not completed. Did not make into boards.

Dropped quest, took again, same. Carried 60 ordinary and 60 oak logs, neither made a difference. There must be an issue with the quest, but if a new player has to bump to 80 for ash then it's kind of awful to get 15 gold and a hatchet (which you needed just to do the quest in the first place), so I am figuring its got to be a bug.

Tesarat2

Sorceror
Yes, I did. Still nothing, they only bounced back to the bag. I would also like to update, though I know it would probably be a different thread/bug, the other carpenter in the same building, I want to say Nevis, asking for a straw chair, same reward, has the same issue, created, no update, attempted to hand it to him, same with both, no updates to quest.