UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

Has >E< Raged You?

So I'm reading the forums and I noticed that every post has been how >E< sucks so bad.

Then I had a revelation!

After almost slitting my wrists because I couldn't live with myself if I sucked at UO. I said to myself, "Wait if we sucked?? Why are they posting about us all the time, how we ganked them, and THEY died?".

I even noticed members of Dream Team is posting how they got ganked hardcore. Now I don't know about you guys, but if DT complains about them getting run over by our guild. Then I consider that winning UO.

So I dropped the scissors and ate a sandwich.

In essence though? Do you see what you created Dream Team? A product of your own ganking. :)

Re: Has >E< Raged You?

Teh Money Shot;1378287 said:
So I'm reading the forums and I noticed that every post has been how >E< sucks so bad.

Then I had a revelation!

After almost slitting my wrists because I couldn't live with myself if I sucked at UO. I said to myself, "Wait if we sucked?? Why are they posting about us all the time, how we ganked them, and THEY died?".

I even noticed members of Dream Team is posting how they got ganked hardcore. Now I don't know about you guys, but if DT complains about them getting run over by our guild. Then I consider that winning UO.

In essence though? Do you see what you created Dream Team? A product of your own ganking. :)

now you know how we feel all the time...

Megumi

Wanderer

Krrios will post images from last night's fighting.

Watabou

Knight

i dont ever wanna feel like i did that day take me to the place i love take me all the way

Mico

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;1378287 said:

Then I had a revelation!

Shiet, my name has been in more posts than any of you nig bich guild. stop bragging if you just made the rage list. Bow to your elder bich.

Megumi

Wanderer

Mico;1378931 said:
Shiet, my name has been in more posts than any of you nig bich guild. stop bragging if you just made the rage list. Bow to your elder bich.

He's been around higher pvp circles longer than you.

You were WKD before Dream Team, right?

Mico

Sorceror

DementedJester;1378938 said:
He's been around higher pvp circles longer than you.

You were WKD before Dream Team, right?

Bull shiet?/

I am in LOC, WKD, DT. Higher pvp circles? LAWL?

Megumi

Wanderer

Mico;1378969 said:
Bull shiet?/

I am in LOC, WKD, DT. Higher pvp circles? LAWL?

If you were in LoC when mike ran it, that actually means something.

WKD? trash bluebie zerg.
DT? you play a tamer and only log on when there's 4+.

You also only started factioning recently, which is what i was refring too.

Money Shot has been factioning for about 2 years now. You've been factioning for a few weeks.

Before that, you killed blues and trash pks.
Talking on gamers btw, i don't care about OSI.

Mico

Sorceror

Veritas WKD;1378992 said:

Sir.. I never got booted from WKD. I ran WKD and actually for once got all of you WKD pansies to join chaos from my great strategies calling. Once I resign WKD because nig bich girl Jeni found out I got a IRL girlfriend from jealous Luca, WKD nigs left chaos and go back to the old school pansies stay blue way cus no one was great and did sexy calling like I did. Way to make shiet up Veritas you Ultra rolls Sniggle brand asswipe.