UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hate? no! Loves you! (potion shuttle)

mattang

Wanderer
Today, I've passed a video from a guild mate that was an interesting video. Unlike David Gilmore, there is no thrilling edit but it doesn't lie with a long take video.

His char name is "Bul Han Dang".

H8 Guild guy, thank you for amazing members and dead.

dude those jappos are always beast in dungeon pvp

Takeover

Sorceror
Well I'm going to admit. As much as I hate fighting japs, he can play his hiding detect hidden fencer pretty well. I have to give him credit for not swinging around 19 bollas in this fight... Or did he...

jorn

Sorceror
Only thing that would make this better is if somehow H8 guild's skype conversation during all this could be dubbed in.

Good shit man.

jj28013

Wanderer
wow, he singlehandedly owned the whole guild lol

best post ive ever read here, and ive read alot of them over a year

Squire
Actually have to say I enjoyed watching that dexxer kill all of them, it's smart play.. I'm just glad they didn't spam paralyze on his ass.

mattang

Wanderer
h8 was a huge mess they should have went to a room with no monsters loaded exp up and pooped on him

Mara

Knight
Nah. The guy wouldn't have been silly enough to enter or get caught that way. Looks like he really knew what he was doing out there, pulling spawn around where he wanted to. He was doing a lot of stuff that shows experience and intelligence. Gotta give credit where it is due. Some templates work better in certain places than others.

damalar

Sorceror
Well i can personally attest that we were in skype, we normally own his ass 1v1 and 2v1 but i dont see any of that video loaded up here. As per usual everyone is gonna ride the korean shit stick and suck on something but its ok, i would like to see any of you fight with him in hyth. He's damn good and atleast he can put up a fight unlike some of you others who hide and recall or die. Just sayin.

This is pvp and some of you should earn it instead of coming here on the forums and hatin on people. Get in the game and back your talk up..

mattang

Wanderer
Well i can personally attest that we were in skype, we normally own his ass 1v1 and 2v1 but i dont see any of that video loaded up here. As per usual everyone is gonna ride the korean shit stick and suck on something but its ok, i would like to see any of you fight with him in hyth. He's damn good and atleast he can put up a fight unlike some of you others who hide and recall or die. Just sayin.

This is pvp and some of you should earn it instead of coming here on the forums and hatin on people. Get in the game and back your talk up..
i think plenty of us here was giving him credit under his circumstance you really didnt need to noob it up with your excuses and saying we would recall if we saw a huge gank coming our way douche

Mara

Knight

Who normally rides the Korean shit stick? The guy was fighting you at retarded odds and winning. If anything, you should be ashamed at how it makes 'you' look for trying to gank the shit out of him like that.

Nah. The guy wouldn't have been silly enough to enter or get caught that way. Looks like he really knew what he was doing out there, pulling spawn around where he wanted to. He was doing a lot of stuff that shows experience and intelligence. Gotta give credit where it is due. Some templates work better in certain places than others.

Doesn't take to much intelligence and barely any experience to be in a dungeon so long with big spawn that you start to pull it when you are going to hide in 2 seconds anyway. props on the kills and living but ya are giving way to much credit for a hide dexer going up against people who dont even know how to xheal anyone for like 5minutes and did not even try to synch.