UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Haters gonna Crikey

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
So this annoying lil pimple always follows me around. He posts on all my threads and trolls em. He forever finds me in the game and tries to make up rumors about me and harrasses me every time he sees me. "to my knowlege the stuff he says and the way he says it isnt aloud on hyrbird"

So I have been dropping this guy left and right. He comes up to me today at the del pond and starts harrassing me again. So I tell him that it takes no skill to be a dexor. I mean sure its fun to play a dexor somtimes. When people play them all day long it makes me think that they are fail mages.

So when I asked crikey to duel me he thought it was ok to use a dexor then upon further inquiry he doesnt even have a alkcy stun.

Now how could someone without a alcky stun even begin to talk shit to me.
I can mop the floor with any mage he has prolly even his dexor if i had enough armor and got a good stun.

Am I the only person that thinks Fail mages cover up there suckness with a mace and bolas.

Bc to me its boring I dont know I think it makes u less of a uo player to play a dex monkey all the time then talk shit about people that know what a sync drop is and how power ful it is.
sync drops and Gheals r the real game
Not chasing people around with a fucking mace

How old is that guy anyway 12

Well Crikey will prolly say somthing in his defense

Ill para phrase what hes gonna say

"Im crikey, Im a fucking faggot that follows paratwins around haten on him bc im a jealous fag and he can play a mage and I can't. Ima go beat off on a cat now bc im crikey and im a wierd fuck."

Now I do think if you have a big group and u have like five dexors with 10 mages that does give u an edge

Code Blue

Knight
So this annoying lil pimple always follows me around. He posts on all my threads and trolls em. He forever finds me in the game and tries to make up rumors about me and harrasses me every time he sees me. "to my knowlege the stuff he says and the way he says it isnt aloud on hyrbird"

So I have been dropping this guy left and right. He comes up to me today at the del pond and starts harrassing me again. So I tell him that it takes no skill to be a dexor. I mean sure its fun to play a dexor somtimes. When people play them all day long it makes me think that they are fail mages.

So when I asked crikey to duel me he thought it was ok to use a dexor then upon further inquiry he doesnt even have a alkcy stun.

I can mop the floor with any mage he has prolly even his dexor if i had enough armor and got a good stun.

Am I the only person that thinks Fail mages cover up there suckness with a mace and bolas.

Bc to me its boring I dont know I think it makes u less of a uo player to play a dex monkey all the time then talk shit about people that know what a sync drop is and how power ful it is.

"Im crikey, Im a fucking faggot that follows paratwins around haten on him bc im a jealous fag and he can play a mage and I can't. Ima go beat off on a cat now bc im crikey and im a wierd fuck."

Now I do think if you have a big group and u have like five dexors with 10 mages that does give u an edge

Now that you read this thread,

Now read it with this lovely background music

Uomvp

Knight
Kid you say this about anyone who posts in 2 or more of your threads. News flash when you make dumb threads like this people are going to respond...

Damn bro, you sound real mad lol

lol @ saying dexxers take no skill when you play a cookie cutter alchy stun. If anything, dexxers imo take more skill then waiting on a random stun.

Damn't

Sorceror
I'd say if you don't have an invul suit to wear while attempting to drop Crikey, don't come here crying, because you look pretty retarded with those tears running down your face in front of folks on Hybrid. Either your skin needs to thicken, or you may want to save your posts for the trade forums.

scorxx

Sorceror
Crikey is great at bolaing, and he is the only dexxer i know of that cross heals, he stocks above and beyond what most ppl stocks, everytime he dies i promise he loses 10x the money you do para, on that note, para you can't even play a alchy stun. Crikey's dexxer vs ur alchy my money is on crikey all day. hell crikey could kill you with a mule character.

SavvyT

Sorceror
wow, just wow. are you actually complaining about people playing dexxers? fucking dexxers? holy shit i hate this new soft generation.
...and at least crikey doesn't bitch and cry on the forums