UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Have you played UO in your dreams?

• Yes

Votes: 141 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 59 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer

Have you played UO in your dreams? If so, was it on UOGamers? If you want, you can include a brief story of your dream(s).

Special ed

Wanderer
every single night becuase i cannot play i am at my aunts on her pc i will be here till tommorw then i go home BUY ME A PC PLZ

Que Cee

Sorceror
I once had a dream of playing basketball, besides that I don't think I've dreamt of playing a game - if so I've forgotton.

Actually, I haven't dreamt in forever. . .

When the game first started, right around the T2A era, before tram, before heavy dex loss for plate armor. I used to hang out in Del, and Kill Liches at the lich hut(a.k.a. PK Fort). But the dream was more Doom/Duke Nukem oriented graphics. Back when playing was fun, fortunately, we all have the UOGamers shard....and playing is FUN once again!!!!!

Gremio

Sorceror
Sometimes when I had really awesome PvP experiences and I had stayed up really late I'd pretty much pass out by the time I hit the bed and I would dream about it. Usually, sadly enough, the dream is exactly like it would be if I were just awake playing the game, lol.

Silen

Wanderer
I had a dream about UO once, I was collecting rare's in dungeon Deceit, they were multi-colored fishing nets, and when I left my mouse over them, it said they had a "rarity value of 16" which meant they were shit hot, and I was going to make so much gold, and it was awesome.

Then my girlfriend woke me up, and I told her about it, and she told me that I need to leave the house more.

Is it my fault if the sun burns?

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
Hahaha... wow... well I've dreamt of UO but that's only because when I play UO it's always reaaaaaaally late and when I fall asleep I'm still in "UO mode" sad...

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
But no, I don't have dreams where I met Lord British and then he knighted me and then at the last second I pulled out my dp vanq dagger and killed him and Lord Blackthorn rewarded me with a billion gold.

Symptom

Wanderer
I had a dream about banksitting. It was really wierd too, cause everyone there was wearing clothes but me. So i cast Invis on myself and it wouldnt work. Tried to recall.....fizzled. Then I woke up and was like......"wtf???"

Strange dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.