UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Having Troubles with Champs? INTRODUCING...

Having Troubles with Champs? INTRODUCING...

The Chivalry Bot

What is it?

An automated extra character completely done with razor on a seperate account you can use to help you do champion spawns!

Is it legal?

Perfectly legal! As long as when the champion arises your bot character is not near the champ, so it can not do any extra damage for the chance at a powerscroll! That is considered AFK RESOURCE GATHERING by the Staff, and can land you jail time!

What gear do you need?

Not a lot at all! Basically, your aim is Max LMC, and as much MR as you can get on the suit! Resists will not matter, as it is only a bot, and won't get attacked as often as your main character! Also, you want to make the character 4/6 casting. Since there is no magery on the character, you don't need LRC! All you need is some tithe on the character and you're all set!

Things you'll need:

1/2 Spellbook
1/2 Ring & Bracelet
FC1 Shield - This does NOT need to be spell channeling! You can get a dull copper runic hammer, and pump out some shields until you get one with Just FC1, and that will work perfectly fine.

Those items will provide you with your 4/6 casting.

The rest of the gear is fairly easy! Just get stuff with MR & LMC! I have a Divine on my bot, just because I had an extra lying around, but no arties should be required!

How does it work?

What a great question! Let me explain. Here is the template, no powerscrolls needed!

100 Chivalry
100 Detect Hiding
100 Magic Resists
100 Spellweaving
100 Focus
100 Meditation
100 Wrestling

This template allows for MANY great botting oppurtunities! Basically, (And I'll post the macro as well) the character will be placed on "All Follow" for your main character (By pressing, and holding the ALT key, then single clicking your main character) and will cast natures fury while following you, to aid in slayer of the various spawns! The detect hiding will run at the same time, so if you have any stealthers watching you, they will be discovered and give you the opportunity to either take them out, or get out of there while you still can! Chivalry for cures/heals/divine furies, and the focus and meditation for lots of extra mana regeneration! And the wrestling so it doesn't get hit as often by the spawn!

Here's the macro!

If (Poisoned)
CastSpell Cleanse by Fire (#201)
Wait for Target
Exec: Target Self
Else
If (Hits <= XX) (where XX is a few hit points below your max)
For (1 to 3)
CastSpell Close Wounds (#202)
Wait for Target
Exec: Target Self
End For
Else
If (Stamina <=X)
CastSpell Divine Fury (#205)
Pause 1.00sec
Else
CastSpell Nature's Fury (#606)
Pause 1.00sec
Wait for Target
Pause .50sec
Target RelLoc (1,-3)
Pause .50sec
UseSkill Detect Hiding
Wait for Target
Target Self
Pause .50sec
LOOP

And for those of you that know what to do with the macro from the file system....

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|3|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|201|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|1
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|90
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|3
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|202|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|2|0|7
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|205|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|606|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|1|-3
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|14
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30

Any questions or comments, feel free to let me know! This is incredibly easy to set up, and very very useful to have in game!

CrystalTears

Wanderer
Re: Having Troubles with Champs? INTRODUCING...

You forgot to add the important line...

If Journal (You see a paragon pvp)
Then
Cast Explosion
Wait for Target
Target Self
Wait 1.2sec
Cast Energy Bolt
Wait for Target
Target Self
Wait 1.2sec

i like discord on my bot.

120 music
120 discord
110 wrestling
105 chiv
105 spellweaving
100 resist
80 meditation

dispel evil is a good spell to add into the loop if ur being hit to make the spawn run away for non disrupted heals and cures. if ur using 1/3s then it shouldnt be hard to find a 1fc 10+ med and resist spell book to pick up some more med.

M

Maveick

You are ruining the game with your bots. This is leagal - yes. But in my opinion it shal not be. A seccond person to res you - fine... bulk orders bot - fine but lol you got to the champ spawn? Omg... this is to much IMHO.

i kind of had the same thoughts as Maveick, but then again more spawns being done is going to make PS's more readily available which means more scrolled out characters which equals less bitching and more pvp. Spawns being done more frequently and with less people will also make for more pvp.

Maveick;405551 said:
You are ruining the game with your bots. This is leagal - yes. But in my opinion it shal not be. A seccond person to res you - fine... bulk orders bot - fine but lol you got to the champ spawn? Omg... this is to much IMHO.

I agree with you in a sense but that's not going to save them in the event of a raid. The bot will go down easy, then the player will panic and die. Then the power scrolls are gone.

weinster666;405620 said:
Does having higher spell-weaving really help if your just casting furies?

Not necessarily no. You could easily scroll med/focus for more MR if you wish, or add other things into the bot.

I posted this template as a very basic idea for a bot for new players. It is probably the simplest type of bot you could throw together. Prohunter makes some very good points as well with the Dispel Evil spell, and using discord. It just makes the loops a tad more complicated, not much more, but for someone who is a bit newer to the game, the one I posted is probably the simplest. The reason I left Focus/Med instead of adding other skills is basically because with that kind of Mana Regeneration, you'll NEVER run out of mana, even spamming furies all day.

Nikodemsky

Sorceror

it's not that really usefull - if you don't have 100% control of your second character then is big chance on it that he will be killed by mobs - even if second char have macro for heal,

second thing - stealther just wait for moment when they can kill you if you kill baracoon for example - if u going to be raided - then you will be raided it's simple

homever that macro it's good :p

Nikodemsky;405999 said:
it's not that really usefull - if you don't have 100% control of your second character then is big chance on it that he will be killed by mobs - even if second char have macro for heal,

second thing - stealther just wait for moment when they can kill you if you kill baracoon for example - if u going to be raided - then you will be raided it's simple

homever that macro it's good :p

If you don't think it is that useful, I'll challenge you to see who can solo baracoon the quickest. Me with my bots, and you without one.

Digatalas

Knight

got a question, is it possible to send powerscrolls to bank with BoS?you could send at least 3 before you die if you get away from them just a bit or fight back so they run off like a coward and heal.

Digatalas;406037 said:
got a question, is it possible to send powerscrolls to bank with BoS?you could send at least 3 before you die if you get away from them just a bit or fight back so they run off like a coward and heal.

No, you can't.

Any item that is cursed can not be sent to the bank with a bag of sending.

Nikodemsky

Sorceror

paragon i talk about general usability, not how fast you can do a champ - in this second for sure u win, but in first...

I've pvp'd with my bot before and killed people.

I think that counts for something.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;406585 said:
Bots > you.

They spawn for me while I pwn noob raiders` faces.

You pwn at nothing but inactivity now sir

:(

and you have an sti

which is ballin.

jmaster

Sorceror

i have a bot with 120 provo/115 discord/ 115 music. this is so i can solo more than just coon.
when tier 4 comes, you make your main char a bot, and switch and control the discord/provoker so that you can discord and provoke everything for faster completion.