UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Head Count

wkstrm

Lord
The Rangers of Skara, I don't remember their guildname though.

I was thinking of creating a "townsfolk guild" for people who don't want to play superduperspecialrangerknightorcevilmagethiefmurdererassassinorwhatever. Sometimes it might be usefull to have a guild for people who just want to be a farmer, the mayor of a town or maybe even an occasional thief or fisherman.

Decreamos

Sorceror
COP has been around longer than any of ye, aside from when ye were active before this recent surge. Some of the RP guilds are older but just recently came to life. COP has been here the last 6-8 months.

Torgin.

Sorceror
Expect the Yew Militia to make a possible come back, our efforts blessed by the Legendary Nocturne himself!

Vestros

Sorceror
i am sure Heracles and Redguard would love to hear i am bringing TcD back i have the stonekeepr's accnt info and what not mabey i can get one of them to start playing again also.... doubful though sence reds house droped and herc got really busy

SonnyBoy

Traveler
COP has been around longer than any of ye, aside from when ye were active before this recent surge. Some of the RP guilds are older but just recently came to life. COP has been here the last 6-8 months.

Ahem... Older? Knights are way more older than COP's, same with Orcs, TCD's.. The COP may be active for some time, but for sure they aren't older, and are not "around longer"..

Decreamos

Sorceror
Ahem... Older? Knights are way more older than COP's, same with Orcs, TCD's.. The COP may be active for some time, but for sure they aren't older, and are not "around longer"..

Ye need to learn how to read. Where did me say older? Seems yer the only one who couldnt comprehend it so me will explain it in simpler terms.

Prior to the last 20-30 days roleplaying was pretty much dead on this shard aside from COP. Yeah some of ye had a few characters that never logged in, but many people saw COP running around. So what me is saying is that aside from back in the day, COP has been around longer in these last six months. Finally some of the old rp clans are coming back and wer all better fer it.

Oh, and ye humans talk funny. "...way more older..." bahahahaha

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Ye need to learn how to read. Where did me say older? Seems yer the only one who couldnt comprehend it so me will explain it in simpler terms.

Prior to the last 20-30 days roleplaying was pretty much dead on this shard aside from COP. Yeah some of ye had a few characters that never logged in, but many people saw COP running around. So what me is saying is that aside from back in the day, COP has been around longer in these last six months. Finally some of the old rp clans are coming back and wer all better fer it.

Oh, and ye humans talk funny. "...way more older..." bahahahaha

What is wrong about "way more older" ? :D Sorry, sire Vampire, I had a rough week behind me, so now my abilities to articulate are closing to Urk's language ;) Ya, I know that COP is around for long.. But you said "COP's been around longer then anyone of ye", that's what I don't accept...

awsome

Traveler
Rangers of Skara Brae is a very new guild, but we hope to be active.

wkstrm, I'd be up for putting a fisherman in that guild. What town would your townspeople be based in?

Nok'Tor

Sorceror

Does COP even RP? from what i've seen you guys are basically PK's that make clever forum posts. I've only seen COP members IG fighting alongside "leet dewds" and talking shit. I dont meen to say that you have never Role played Im just asking because I've never seen it. Just curious.

The Rangers of Skara, I don't remember their guildname though.

I was thinking of creating a "townsfolk guild" for people who don't want to play superduperspecialrangerknightorcevilmagethiefmurdererassassinorwhatever. Sometimes it might be usefull to have a guild for people who just want to be a farmer, the mayor of a town or maybe even an occasional thief or fisherman.

This is freaking awesome! +10 Internets for you! I hope i see this some day. I would love to terrorize townsfolk! plus it would give all the good aligned guilds something to protect. all around a great idea.

i am sure Heracles and Redguard would love to hear i am bringing TcD back i have the stonekeepr's accnt info and what not mabey i can get one of them to start playing again also.... doubful though sence reds house droped and herc got really busy

Bring back TcD! :p just do it!

wkstrm

Lord
This is freaking awesome! +10 Internets for you! I hope i see this some day. I would love to terrorize townsfolk! plus it would give all the good aligned guilds something to protect. all around a great idea.

Yeah, this would kind of make all the other guilds to make sense. The bad part is, who would like to play a peasant? And you would actually need a bunch of people playing peasents, merchants, a mayor etc..
But it would certainly make things really interesting.

awsome

Traveler
I've actually done this multiple times. Once in trinsic an once in nujelm. Honestly both kind of fizzled because, like you said, who wants to play a peasant. However, having said that, I think there us a place for it. As long as you don't expect everyone to play their peasant as their main it can serve a purpose.

Get crafters and workman types in a guild gathered in a city. Then when people are playing their alts they can still rp if the situation presents itself. I would recommend using a city that is already established as an rp center, has all the options the citizens would need and few non rpers that would make our lives miserable.