UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Help] Connecting Problems

impure soul

Wanderer
[Help] Connecting Problems

Sorry to bother you guys but i seem to be getting this error every time i try to connect to hybrid "Loader.dll ERROR: NO_OPEN_EXE (pid = 0)"

through Connect UO Desktop

and when i try to connect through razor i get this "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file, Some text may not be displayed." i press okay and says "Unable to launch the client specified. (Error: Unknown_ERROR) TwoD: "-null-"

it gives me that, i have tried searching other websites and researching but i simply cant find anything on it

i have tried reinstalling UO and the Connect UO desktop and Razor, dono

when i click on tools in connect uo desktop it says no Client Path is installed, my path directory is: C:\Program Files\ConnectUO\UO Desktop

dono if thats the problem

Please help will be greatly appreciated

sincerely

-Impure Soul

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
Re: [Help] Connecting Problems

Does the client run at all? Can you just launch autopatch or client.exe by themselves? If so, make sure you patch to 5.0.9 and no further. If you make it to 6.0, you may have some rather serious map issues when you play on this shard.

Also, the path to your client should be to where UO is installed, which by default should be something like C:\Program Files\(EA Games\)Ultima Online (Mondain's Legacy).

Never just reinstall anything without uninstalling first. If you patched too far, uninstall completely before reinstalling.

Also, what OS are you using? A lot of people seem to be having issues like this when using Linux with WINE.