UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!HELP! unique halloween costume ideas

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer
!HELP! unique halloween costume ideas

i need some cheap homemade costume ideas people, i got 3 costume parties to go to and i dont know what i want to be, ive had some decent ideas but i'd like to find something better so post your thoughts, thanks for the help in advance.

dabiri

Sorceror
Re: !HELP! unique halloween costume ideas

be a religious figure of some kind and get ridiculously hammered

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer

funny ideas, i was thinkin about being a old man cause i have a shaleighlie from ireland, and i was gonna get a giant corn cob pipe n shit but i dont think iw anna do that, someone told me i should paint myself black and be a basketball player cause im 6"3 but shit i dont know i want something unique

MaSsAcRe420 said:
funny ideas, i was thinkin about being a old man cause i have a shaleighlie from ireland, and i was gonna get a giant corn cob pipe n shit but i dont think iw anna do that, someone told me i should paint myself black and be a basketball player cause im 6"3 but shit i dont know i want something unique

jolly green giant ftw

r33n said:
RAVING IS NOT COOL FAG
and girl scouts are? i believe that was somewhat of the point.

all that aside though, raving is fun, candy kids, aren't.

and what does raving being fun have anything to do with costume ideas in the first place?

last time i checked posting on a forum for a 10 year old online computer game called UO wasnt cool either let alone playing it

everybody has their own thing

i seen a guy dressed as a giant blunt. all made outa brown paper bags.....it was nice....

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

A hobo?

Crappy clothes + bindle + dirt + booze = hobo

stick + handkerchief full of booze bottles = bindle

Voila!

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
A hobo?

Crappy clothes + bindle + dirt + booze = hobo

stick + handkerchief full of booze bottles = bindle

Voila!

haha this thought has already run through my head. i was also thinking about being a cop..cause whats scarier than that..shit i dont know..

a giant blunt..lol..i wouldnt do that for the simple mistake of a giant peice of shit. which i have also thought of.

i was also thinking of just dressing in all black and getting some face paint and painting my face like the end of dead presidents.
I DONT KNOW..shit. back to brainstorming. thanks for the ideas for the few of you that left some. keep em comin'!