UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

help with sallos please!!

hilltop7120

Wanderer
help with sallos please!!

this is the error i get when i try to run Sallos. What do i need to do to get it to work?? i have a 64 bit system with windows 7

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Sallos.Client, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6cc7e8bd89c5c6bf' or one of its dependencies. Application exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131600)
File name: 'Sallos.Client, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6cc7e8bd89c5c6bf' ---> Sallos.AssemblyNotFoundException: Unable to locate assembly 'Sallos.Client'.
at Sallos.AssemblyManager.AssemblyResolve(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs args)
at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent(String assemblyFullName)
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Launch(String[] args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Main(String[] args)

hilltop7120

Wanderer
Re: help with sallos please!!

i did that it ran this error

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Client' or one of its dependencies. Application exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131600)
File name: 'Client' ---> Sallos.AssemblyNotFoundException: Client assembly not found; Sallos cannot start.
at Sallos.Core.AssemblyResolve(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs args)
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at Sallos.Core.Launch(String[] args)
at Sallos.Core.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)

hilltop7120

Wanderer

i tried to download them but it says that the .netframwork wont work with my 64 bit system and i cant even find the directX

hilltop7120

Wanderer

ok i downloaded .netframwork 4 and found directX. the sallos ran but when i logged on to my char, to play it shut down this was the error

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\Sallos\Ultima Online\Cache\Gumps' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at PlayUO.Gumps.WriteIndexToCache(Int64 mulWriteTime, Int64 idxWriteTime, Int64 verWriteTime)
at PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndex()
at PlayUO.Gumps..ctor()
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

RAKninja

Page

hrmmm. i'm not the most familiar with sallos and it's errors, but that "access to path denied" looks like a run as admin/ permissions type error.

try going into C:\ProgramData\Sallos\Ultima Online\Cache\ and giving yourself full control over that folder and it's contents. it'll (c:\programdata) be hidden, so make sure you are viewing hidden files (control pannel->folder options->view tab->show hidden) and then rightclick the cache folder in c:\programdata\sallos\ultima online, select "properties", choose the "security" tab, click the "edit" button, close "administrators", and then check the "full control" box. click "apply" then "okay", and try to fire it up again.

hilltop7120

Wanderer

ok well i did that and it ran, i logged out and tried to run it again it it gave me the same error. the first time i ran it, i ran it from my programs but when i tried to run it form my desktop it it gives me this error again..

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Sallos.Client, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6cc7e8bd89c5c6bf' or one of its dependencies. Application exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131600)
File name: 'Sallos.Client, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6cc7e8bd89c5c6bf' ---> Sallos.AssemblyNotFoundException: Unable to locate assembly 'Sallos.Client'.
at Sallos.AssemblyManager.AssemblyResolve(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Launch(String[] args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Main(String[] args)

RAKninja

Page

hrmm... not sure what to do from here, as i said, i dont have the most experiance with sallos or its errors.

Parliament

Sorceror
It means you have a bad shortcut. Leave the original Sallos.exe in the 'complete' folder, and right click it and send a new shortcut to desktop.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror
I'm getting this error... Any help.. AND YES I'M BACK!

......okay are read.. and doing what it ask, now i'm receiving this error!

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlib32': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Sallos.Compressor32.uncompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLen, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLen)
at Sallos.Compressor32.Decompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ZLib.Unpack(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download(Stream output)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download()
at Sallos.Archive.Load(Stream stream)
at Sallos.Archive..ctor(String title)
at Sallos.Archive.AquireArchive(String archiveName)
at Sallos.Core.Verify()

Death To You

Sorceror
I'm getting this error... Any help.. AND YES I'M BACK!

......okay are read.. and doing what it ask, now i'm receiving this error!

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlib32': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Sallos.Compressor32.uncompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLen, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLen)
at Sallos.Compressor32.Decompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ZLib.Unpack(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download(Stream output)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download()
at Sallos.Archive.Load(Stream stream)
at Sallos.Archive..ctor(String title)
at Sallos.Archive.AquireArchive(String archiveName)
at Sallos.Core.Verify()
Download RunUO 2.1, extract zlib32.dll and zlib64.dll and place them in the same folder as Sallos.exe.