UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

here lies the biggest pussy in uo

TOM12345

Wanderer
Re: here lies the biggest pussy in uo

sanchen;1965855 said:
LOL gotta love how he edited his post 2 days later to see that he killed a char with no stun and has no wrestling i would be proud of my self to. to bad you had to off screen to put up protection and u cant lie because i have it recorded you going off screen to put protection up because every time i hit you it wouldn't stop your casting so u cant lie and u are still bad because its still 2-1 also that char names says Lia not SANCHEN you couldn't beat me on sanchen

o and the second time you killed me you ganked me even look in your own fucking pic your boyfriend is in the backround with a spell up nooooooob

sanchen

Knight

TOM12345;1965859 said:
yo homo i would like to see that fucking recording because i offscreened when you wernt attacking me because i had to grab silk from my buddy how was off the screen i didnt cast protection ever and you a scribe with reflect o to bad i couldnt record you fucking house hiding the first 10 dumps and get on sanchen and duel me or stop crying

i house hide because you and your butt buddy where ganging me learn to get your facts right before you post on the forums and please stfu your bad no on likes you or anyone who plays with you

TOM12345

Wanderer

sanchen;1965870 said:
i house hide because you and your butt buddy where ganging me learn to get your facts right before you post on the forums and please stfu your bad no on likes you or anyone who plays with you

again sanchen if im so bad fight me again 1v1 you fucking say if i was on sanchen id kill you lol you cant do shit i just iced your ass when you were on on sanchen and like i predicted you instantly get on aim and say "o well it was server wars" you attacked me i didnt attack you sanchen all you do is talk shit you have nothing to back it up exept 1 duel and another pic with your friend in the backround you pussy fight me 1v1 for anything you trash you couldnt lay down 1 pot when you were on lia fucking this is the last time im gonna say fucking 1v1 or stfu o and for everyone that reads this he wont 1v1 me trust me lol

sanchen

Knight

TOM12345;1965926 said:
again sanchen if im so bad fight me again 1v1 you fucking say if i was on sanchen id kill you lol you cant do shit i just iced your ass when you were on on sanchen and like i predicted you instantly get on aim and say "o well it was server wars" you attacked me i didnt attack you sanchen all you do is talk shit you have nothing to back it up exept 1 duel and another pic with your friend in the backround you pussy fight me 1v1 for anything you trash you couldnt lay down 1 pot when you were on lia fucking this is the last time im gonna say fucking 1v1 or stfu o and for everyone that reads this he wont 1v1 me trust me lol

You killed me right after a huge lag spike when i couldn't even throw a pot. and please make your sentences make a lil more sense before you try and post something. I don't know what you just said but like maybe the first half of that block of text

Jesus of SDS

Wanderer

Point.n.Click-;1964839 said:
Hey there scrub,

Point.n.Click- here,

Excuse me for asking, but aren't you just a "no namer" in eQms? (The Q is for Queer)

What gives you the right to even voice an opinion? Didn't you notice it was a 1v1? Do you even know what that consist of? Talk about sucking, I think people have more screenies of you gettin dirted when you have 2x the numbers..........

amirite?

ysobad?

well sorry to burst your bubble.. ive probably been here a little bit longer than you. i don't go by anything on the forums other than Jesus of sds for the sole reason of people not bothering me in game.. when i want people to know who i am in game ill show them my original characters. till then enjoy my Jesus clones :)

p.s ive seen you duel, your not half bad. ill give you that but if you insist ill try my skills with you.by no means am i saying im going to dirt you. but i do intend to make it interesting. pm for details.

Jesus of SDS

Wanderer

TOM12345;1965860 said:
o and the second time you killed me you ganked me even look in your own fucking pic your boyfriend is in the backround with a spell up nooooooob

dude i don't know eather of you.. but from the screenies.. looks like you lost fair and square

sanchen;1965931 said:
please makes your sentences make since before you try and post something

*Throw
*Make
*Sense
*I
*Huge run on sentence

The same can be said of you

sanchen

Knight

Simon Cowell;1965972 said:
*Throw
*Make
*Sense
*I
*Huge run on sentence

The same can be said of you

Tired? :) I fixed it yay, and I'm not used to staying up this late I'm usually asleep by now.

TheNuthigh

Knight

atleast tom can kill people by himself
sanchen is just bad.
both are house hiders (sanchen in every house tom in yew moongate)
honestly i think sanchen came from decadence/mico/buy house theory.
sanchens a bigger faggot
so...
i vote tom for president in '10

sanchen

Knight

TheNuthigh;1966058 said:
sanchen is just bad.
sanchens a bigger faggot
so...

Lord T your a fatty who never leaves his computer go out and see the world for once then you will have the right to talk to me

TOM12345

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;1966058 said:
sanchen is just bad.
sanchens a bigger faggot
so...

thx lol

TOM12345

Wanderer

sanchen;1966070 said:
Lord T your a fatty who never leaves his computer go out and see the world for once then you will have the right to talk to me

sanchen dont make fun of personal appearance you have a tiny penis

sanchen

Knight

TOM12345;1966192 said:
sanchen dont make fun of personal appearance you have a tiny penis

Funny because that not what you where saying last night when my balls where touching your chin