UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HERE'S A VIDEO OF HOW BAD ALCHYPWN ACTUALLY IS.

it's not altered ... i sped up the video a bit and then i sped uop the sound so u can actaully hear it when the spells hit , etc .. it sounds fucking hilarious though doesn't it? lmfao

uonewb

Page
I think 3x in a row for gold is enough for me.

I no longer need to further prove my point
ok lol..we both know the real reason and i'd expect you to be scared to get spanked. hold onto your fake ego as long as u can, you scared to be on screen with me, we both know im better. you literally dodge fights on a pvp game, but you'll talk a whole bunch of shit. str8 garbage

I think 3x in a row for gold is enough for me.

I no longer need to further prove my point

3 is a relatively low number of duel sets to determine anything. Barely better than once, that'd be like us saying we have no further need to prove anything vs you guys 3v3 because ya'll bailed after 1 exchange. But in reality we just got a good dump and yall got 3 bad ones. Pro-tip ninja was thunder cheese or w/e the fuck stupid character he was on at the time.

uonewb

Page
3 is a relatively low number of duel sets to determine anything. Barely better than once, that'd be like us saying we have no further need to prove anything vs you guys 3v3 because ya'll bailed after 1 exchange. But in reality we just got a good dump and yall got 3 bad ones. Pro-tip ninja was thunder cheese or w/e the fuck stupid character he was on at the time.

mickey doesn't know where his cure hotkey is, [e giggle.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

3 sets of duels for gold. This doesn't include the other 100000x I have killed him in the pits.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ok lol..we both know the real reason and i'd expect you to be scared to get spanked. hold onto your fake ego as long as u can, you scared to be on screen with me, we both know im better. you literally dodge fights on a pvp game, but you'll talk a whole bunch of shit. str8 garbage

Your logic makes no sense. You die to me everytime we step in the pits and you die everytime we see each other on the field. Has this game honestly made you that delusional?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
LOL. sorry I can't see videos when responding from my phone.

That is the ONE and only time I have ever played with that kid and I was borderline blacked out drunk. I don't even know how I was able to cast explosion let alone have any sort of awareness to cure myself LOL

for someone who claims to be the best , mickey offscreens 1v1 more than a dexer with 0 resist , so i feel your pain on this one.

LOL. sorry I can't see videos when responding from my phone.

That is the ONE and only time I have ever played with that kid and I was borderline blacked out drunk. I don't even know how I was able to cast explosion let alone have any sort of awareness to cure myself LOL
always with the excuses