UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey bolanren, bad ping agaiN?

Kurupted

Squire
You going to pay us for losing that 5/6 v 4 we had tonight?

never had an arrangement to fight for gold. kinda reminds me of that 1v1 situation. never make a challange yet claim you should be paid. nice fights tho, sad you have to take 2 of your 4 man team and chase me down with para.mortal combos while id dumps leaving you team to fight 4v2. i wonder how that works in vent. you guys just outright target me. good work tho

ahh btw it was 5v4 def not 6

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Americans are always the same. insulting people, judging people, hating each other for no reason. Thats why they've so many psychological problems. No self-control or not showing graceful behaves. But if crowd agree with an idea or a person, suddenly everybody loving it. I had hard times about my ping, it's clear.. I am such a good warrior. Special one and also have a great talent with my lovely personality.

Diz

Wanderer
Americans are always the same. insulting people, judging people, hating each other for no reason. Thats why they've so many psychological problems. No self-control or not showing graceful behaves. But if crowd agree with an idea or a person, suddenly everybody loving it. I had hard times about my ping, it's clear.. I am such a good warrior. Special one and also have a great talent with my lovely personality.

Provincial as f.

Kurupted

Squire

im american. i think its safe to say i dont give a shit what anyone thinks. i surely dont hop on the band wagon of hating kurupted like most foreigners have including yourself.

insulting, judging, hating? i never said anything to you untill you talked shit to me first. then i just let you have it. thats the interesting thing, 99% of the people who i talk shit to started it. mb, hickman, id, you, alvin, mytilus...the people im always talking shit to had words with me before i said anything i assure you.

psychological problems? sure some do, but not all .thats your assumption.
no self control or showing gracful behaviors? you claim i beat you last night not cus of ping this time but because you got tired after dueling for 15mins. looks like i have more self control than you to maintain composure. btw thats just me what about the other americans who make this country the best. i guess we got to be a world super power by all having issues and no self control lol

btw you are a good warrior. however, your personality is awful. not till i beat you 1v1 did i ever hear anything positive come from you.

hickman48

Knight
sad you have to take 2 of your 4 man team and chase me down with para.mortal combos while id dumps leaving you team to fight 4v2. i wonder how that works in vent. you guys just outright target me.
ahh btw it was 5v4 def not 6

We dont use vent and from the way it worked last night pretty well.

Scabbie baby was attacking us but i knwo he was not in map or anything with you guys why i said 5/6 v 4 was not a full on 6v4.

i never said anything to you untill you talked shit to me first. then i just let you have it. thats the interesting thing, 99% of the people who i talk shit to started it. mb, hickman, id, you, alvin, mytilus...the people im always talking shit to had words with me before i said anything i assure you.

Lol i dont talk shit after fights i dont go around running my mouth about how ba i am all the time without any proof actully i dont do it at, all i do shut kids up with facts tho when they get uppity btw i think your going to have to make a new macro. (Wrong guild and as you said it was 5 you vs 4 us.)

Here are the ss of last nights fights my first death cuz im a baddie and didt open up backpack so steam didt know i had bandages.

http://imgur.com/HwSGKFY my death didt get uploaded :<

http://imgur.com/a/1xYKE

im american. i think its safe to say i dont give a shit what anyone thinks. i surely dont hop on the band wagon of hating kurupted like most foreigners have including yourself.

insulting, judging, hating? i never said anything to you untill you talked shit to me first. then i just let you have it. thats the interesting thing, 99% of the people who i talk shit to started it. mb, hickman, id, you, alvin, mytilus...the people im always talking shit to had words with me before i said anything i assure you.

psychological problems? sure some do, but not all .thats your assumption.
no self control or showing gracful behaviors? you claim i beat you last night not cus of ping this time but because you got tired after dueling for 15mins. looks like i have more self control than you to maintain composure. btw thats just me what about the other americans who make this country the best. i guess we got to be a world super power by all having issues and no self control lol

btw you are a good warrior. however, your personality is awful. not till i beat you 1v1 did i ever hear anything positive come from you.

Kurupted

Squire
We dont use vent and from the way it worked last night pretty well.

Scabbie baby was attacking us but i knwo he was not in map or anything with you guys why i said 5/6 v 4 was not a full on 6v4.

Lol i dont talk shit after fights i dont go around running my mouth about how ba i am all the time without any proof actully i dont do it at, all i do shut kids up with facts tho when they get uppity btw i think your going to have to make a new macro. (Wrong guild and as you said it was 5 you vs 4 us.)

Here are the ss of last nights fights my first death cuz im a baddie and didt open up backpack so steam didt know i had bandages.

http://imgur.com/a/1xYKE

facts? when i killed id you had to lie about numerous things to try and save face.

hz call more help is a macro. and apparently it works well considering it distracts 90% the people. either they hz and say haha who else came or they like you and say wtf is he talking about. regardless you read it. and thanks for proving my point. 3 out of 4 of you chased me alone while my team killed the other. just because they didnt relise what you guys were doing and shift over to help me/ xheal. doesnt mean you get to shut me up what so ever. my game play was fine. in my eyes i died 2v1. with morgana coming before i even had a teamate coming. thats bad but not on my part.

perhaps you 1v1 me for gold to get me to shut up?

who goes around actin like a ba without proof? i proved you were a liar with clean facts. this is the first time ive seen you post a single ss to me and weve talked plenty.