UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Mickey, I think you dropped something ;]

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
MICKEY GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO ARGUE ON FORUMS, BUT CONTINUES HIDING FROM ME IN GAME. FACT IS HE HAS NO ONE TO PLAY WITH

Look at me hiding!

Bring on the excuses bro!

Pat's been known to post random people's pictures on this forum board before. He will even go as far to add your mothers facebook and talk shit to her if he knew her name.

Any amount of money says he doesn't even have a girlfriend.

uonewb

Page
nothing on her fb shows pat... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. she seems like a lil freak tho. just not with our dear friend, pat.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Pat's been known to post random people's pictures on this forum board before. He will even go as far to add your mothers facebook and talk shit to her if he knew her name.

Any amount of money says he doesn't even have a girlfriend.
Random?

You still have yet to prove that wasn't you.

If someone posted some random picture and said haha this is what mickey looks like irl I would have no problem proving them wrong by posting my own picture.

You won't do it because of 2 reasons:

1. It is obviously you since those pics were sent to me by someone who knows you irl.

2. You're even more of a fatty goofy looking fuck than the guy in the picture.

So don't act like you're too high and mighty to post your own picture on a wizard game forum because you act like a little kid on here so posting your picture isn't beneath you. About 90% of the player base has posted their own pictures on here.

You won't do it, because you're a fat nerd who's embarrassed of himself and knows he will get made fun of.

It's real easy to talk shit about what someone looks like when you're such a pussy you won't show anybody what you look like.

Like how low does your self esteem have to be, to be scared of what a bunch of random people on the internet think about what you look like.

uonewb

Page
Mickey The Beast-1.png dude said 1v1 no wands field.. i didn't bring any, ofc he did, first dump he used g heal wand to save him.. then dies shortly after.. i rez him and heal him.. we go again and uses 2 g heal charges and spams lightning wands.. hahahaha nigga mad he bad