UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey mickey, TOO EASY. now I see why you run and hide from me.

uonewb

Page
nice 3-0, don't quit bro...come back. I wasn't done with you. I'LL TEACH YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS, IF YOU STOP BEING A FAGGOT.

Attachments

• unqualified-6.png
    unqualified-6.png
    1 MB · Views: 2

uonewb

Page
I know mickey sitting there thinking... if I just ignore this post, I can pull it off that it wasn't me, lmfao.

uonewb

Page
and of course ronda rousey chased after me spamming lightning wands and g heal wands and offscreening, god this fucker is hilarious.

tech.

Sorceror

check the download speed boys, it's an alltime high

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yeaaaa

Except here is me actually watching the duel LOL

Are you so desperate to convince people that you can actually kill me that you are killing newbs and telling yourself its me?

Btw before you try and say "oh you were logged in on two characters"

False, when you are logged in on two characters on the same screen and one of them dies, the screen shot captured by sallos is a dead screenshot as shown below.

Such sad fat little man...

Maybe one day if I break both of my arms and I am half asleep you will finally be able to beat me LOL

uonewb

Page
love how you hide from me and stalk me at every chance u get, then neon got rekt. both of you scared to put up anyways. it's so obivous