UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey mickey, TOO EASY. now I see why you run and hide from me.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
love how you hide from me and stalk me at every chance u get, then neon got rekt. both of you scared to put up anyways. it's so obivous

When did neon get "rekt"

Neon would crush you with his eyes closed and any decent pvper knows that.

But keep pretending to duel me if that makes you feel better for losing 15-3 for gold and like 10000-1 in the field.

later!

uonewb

Page
When did neon get "rekt"

Neon would crush you with his eyes closed and any decent pvper knows that.

But keep pretending to duel me if that makes you feel better for losing 15-3 for gold and like 10000-1 in the field.

later!
1,000 in the field? bro you can't keep up with me, i've proven that the last 3 times you've tried to field me...just 15 minutes ago, each and everytime in the end...you've ran away from me.. and g heal wanded..anything else you wanna say bro? stop being so scared on a fucking game u geek.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
1,000 in the field? bro you can't keep up with me, i've proven that the last 3 times you've tried to field me...just 15 minutes ago, each and everytime in the end...you've ran away from me.. and g heal wanded..anything else you wanna say bro? stop being so scared on a fucking game u geek.

You're right I can't keep up with you with all your running.

Every fight you just run from me until im down to about 40 mana and then you proceed to do nothing but lightning wand spam/explode pot and expect me to stay on screen and fight you.

Get fucking real.

Everybody who pvp's knows all you do is run.

Here is what a typical field fight looks like against you.

Just running and spamming mini heal like a pussy.

And of course when you finally get far enough away from you house here is how it always ends...