UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Powers that be

Boy-247

Wanderer
The Loot drop has become unacceptable. I have a 1605 luck suit and cant get a decent drop from a monster. You have drastically diminished the heartwood kit drops, and I think when you did that you killed the monster drop rate as well. I farm top tier loot pack monsters for hours on end, rarely do I find something that is usable with the level of loot most people are equipped with. I don't see how you expect to get new players to come here and stay, if they cannot get usable loot doing the most basic of functions of UO, MOB farming. This server is so old, the economy is fucked, loosen up the loot drops on mobs please. NO ONE will care if you make better loot drop other than certain window lickers that will reply negatively to this post..

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Luck is screwed here. I have a 1300 luck suit for tamer, but with that I have to let my Tame do the damage and the killing which is painfully slow. I can go hours and hours with nothing good to look at. Than I dump luck in favor of SDI which drops my luck to just under 600 but seriously speeds up the killing and blamo! I start see`ing the occasional ring/brace thats worth picking up. I don`t get hard over luck anymore, I`d rather have SDI and a fast turn over. I would prolly run luck with Champs or Doom but just farming, fuck it. Not worth having to much of it IMO.
I do agree though that loot should get a small bump here. Doesn`t hafta be godly by any means but it would be nice to get 2-3 things worth keeping after a few hours of grinding.

MMMartin

Squire
i still getting petty yevels :), all ppl cant getting OP items lol, are you need killing at last 1 years for get one OP item* and not 1-2 hour

and too not farm mongbats**

but i agree, damage is better like luck, who need looting items if can buy them for 1-2kk [gold 2kk make in few hour] at forum, better do speed and drop arts is biggest chance* [well, i stop selling yewels, prefer trashing them like sold for low-balls :p]

I've always farmed rend and miasma when i had a ninja necro warrior. I had zero luck and got a 1/3 jewel every 30minutes.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Is the HW nerf true?
God I hope so.
Kind of ridiculous that any one person can attain hundreds of these, weather they are afk or not. Throws the whole system outa whack. I mean if kits are allowed to be this abundant, than the screws need to be loosened on arty drops in Doom and pearless.

Akka

Sorceror
NO ONE will care if you make better loot drop other than certain window lickers that will reply negatively to this post..

I just farmed ancient lich for like 30 minutes and got so, so, so many 5 mods in loot with high intensities. Maybe dont instantly go cry on forums if you get the wrong properties? its random.

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
Lol I killed one mongbat today and got a ring with 1/3 12 sdi 25EP i had 23 luck

/sarcasm

Fully agree with bumping the loot system.

Absolutely agree. If we're not even going to pretend that the power scales are not distorted, we may as well go all the way. Please add [add and [set as player commands.

Boy-247

Wanderer
I just farmed ancient lich for like 30 minutes and got so, so, so many 5 mods in loot with high intensities. Maybe dont instantly go cry on forums if you get the wrong properties? its random.
Not crying bucko, it's a simple message, much like the one our future president (Donald Trump) has. Make demise great again. People like pixilated crack keeps some people interested in games. You implemented the treasure of takuno make the shit live. People want lots gtots all that shit is fluffy but keeps people active. I noticed a bit of an uptick in the brief farming I did today. Oh wait that was a really old players idoc that fell.

Akka

Sorceror
that old player had farmed more than 30 minutes. seriously theres nothing wrong with monster loot, too many whiners who dont want to work for their items thats all. if we get great +10kk drops everyday itll mean nothign.

Tonisha

Wanderer
Well. if you are getting better drops with lower luck then the loot isn't broken, luck is. Where is the incentive to max out a luck suit if the better loot drops at much lower levels? They need to revamp the randomizer then...