UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Powers that be

How dare you call me a liar when you dont even know what i do and what drops i get. Just because i loot good shit with 0 luck doesnt mean you have to cry about it when you get nothing with 1500luck. Ingame luck suits dont change shit when it comes to farming, it's about if you're a lucky person in general or not.

With that being said, take your opinions about other people elsewhere, this thread isnt the time or place to be calling people liars or call bullshit on their statements.

JlM

Wanderer
How dare you call me a liar when you dont even know what i do and what drops i get. Just because i loot good shit with 0 luck doesnt mean you have to cry about it when you get nothing with 1500luck. Ingame luck suits dont change shit when it comes to farming, it's about if you're a lucky person in general or not.

With that being said, take your opinions about other people elsewhere, this thread isnt the time or place to be calling people liars or call bullshit on their statements.

That was a long ass response to being called a liar. Don't take it personal, I'm just calling bs on your response to loot sucking. I'm not crying, I'm saying you are providing misinformation.

Who the fuck is this admin who keeps deleting or editing my messages, I can see deleting, but don't fucking edit my message to say something else.

Misinformation? You are misguided and need to rethink your reply.

I don't know who you think you are, but dont call bullshit unless you have probable proof. @JlM

JlM

Wanderer
Misinformation? You are misguided and need to rethink your reply.

I don't know who you think you are, but dont call bullshit unless you have probable proof. @JlM

I have proof, I among with countless others have done hours of research. You are A liar, you lie all the time on the forums. Don't take this as a personal attack, I only called you a liar because you lied about a topic I was responding to already, out of respect (because you are a guild member) I do not seek your other bs posts and call you a liar there.