UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey!

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Hey!

Ohh Emm Gee. we started a trend. I dislike the whole faction hopper thing but its not really a problem on demise since factions are small here.

J

John Doe

Dude, if we join minax then, we can be liked by zen and not get attacked by them, god forbid being ganked by them when there in numbers at the gate, I mean, wouldnt that be awesome? To not be guild and roll with zen just cause the Minax faction??

Does anyone else think that is a good idea?

Buiu

Knight

lets all join gauntlet!
everyone give me 10k!!!!
i ll get the golden skull now
u wont get ganked and u ll able to get some artifacts and get pwned by auto looters!
sounds nice huh?

John Doe;390730 said:
Dude, if we join minax then, we can be liked by zen and not get attacked by them, god forbid being ganked by them when there in numbers at the gate, I mean, wouldnt that be awesome? To not be guild and roll with zen just cause the Minax faction??

Does anyone else think that is a good idea?
I love you. Good call!

J

John Doe

PwNoGrApHy;390741 said:
I love you. Good call!

Yea, im gonna go join right now, so i can be like them... Hows it working out Makaveli ?

John Doe;390742 said:
Yea, im gonna go join right now, so i can be like them... Hows it working out Makaveli ?

Actually i Joined minax becuase im joining there guild but nice try bud, And tbh how about crim doa join a faction, since if u guys did play you guys would have more numbers, more then half of zen quit.

J

John Doe

Chamilli0nAir3;390749 said:
Actually i Joined minax becuase im joining there guild but nice try bud, And tbh how about crim doa join a faction, since if u guys did play you guys would have more numbers, more then half of zen quit.

Go figure... i dont understand you people, if you want pvp, dont join the biggest guild on a already dying server, cause if you do the people that are your enemies are your guildmates, thats all you have to fight, that and whole guilds in houses... but no, some individuals cant take a fucking beating by one guild and have to join them just so they dont get ganked by them constantly... like duck or whoever said 2v3v3v6 is alot more exciting and challenging than 2v10..... i actually respected people that fought against zen in any situation, but those people pussied out and had to join up with them....

and with barcode allying GUNZ or DoA.. have you ever seen them in full force? you guys act like since they are allied that they automatically outnumber any other guild at all times... anyways zen and other random fucks that still play here, goodluck with the server and this pvp, im done

Buiu

Knight

"but those people pussied out"
i loled!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
but dont leave man...
u ll be just one more...
stay and lets make fell a better place to die.

John Doe;390756 said:
Go figure... i dont understand you people, if you want pvp, dont join the biggest guild on a already dying server, cause if you do the people that are your enemies are your guildmates, thats all you have to fight, that and whole guilds in houses... but no, some individuals cant take a fucking beating by one guild and have to join them just so they dont get ganked by them constantly... like duck or whoever said 2v3v3v6 is alot more exciting and challenging than 2v10..... i actually respected people that fought against zen in any situation, but those people pussied out and had to join up with them....

and with barcode allying GUNZ or DoA.. have you ever seen them in full force? you guys act like since they are allied that they automatically outnumber any other guild at all times... anyways zen and other random fucks that still play here, goodluck with the server and this pvp, im done

Bile zen is not the biggest guild on demise anymore, you have to realize there is only about 4-5 actual members that are even active anymore.

J

John Doe

Chamilli0nAir3;390764 said:
Bile zen is not the biggest guild on demise anymore, you have to realize there is only about 4-5 actual members that are even active anymore.

and theres not 1 from the guild im in.

I know for some reason everyone thinks we're still huge.

We honestly don't have a lot of active players right now. Maybe 85% less than we did 4 weeks ago. I play with a lot of different people now, and really just attack and kill blues, because most of the guild is very inactive.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;390780 said:
I know for some reason everyone thinks we're still huge.

We honestly don't have a lot of active players right now. Maybe 85% less than we did 4 weeks ago. I play with a lot of different people now, and really just attack and kill blues, because most of the guild is very inactive.

which wasn't a lot to start either..:p