UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey!

Davey_Havok

Sorceror
Re: Hey!

Hyphy Train;390784 said:
Rare Tempest sighting!!!!!

Yeah seriously.. you're like an epic sasquatch now.

We hardly roll with more then 3-4 people and the pvp scene is dying. Lately it's just like 5 blue archers, someone gets ganked, gets annoyed and doesn't go back to brit.

Buiu

Knight

Davey_Havok;390892 said:
Yeah seriously.. you're like an epic sasquatch now.

We hardly roll with more then 3-4 people and the pvp scene is dying. Lately it's just like 5 blue archers, someone gets ganked, gets annoyed and doesn't go back to brit.
qft.

EvilChild

Knight

yeah you gotta love watching 7 archers and 3 blue mages try and kill one red

its like watching a bunch of retards doing math... if you didn't feel so sorry for them you'd laugh....

man, I've noticed even with like 25 DCI on Paragon Dancer, they'll miss 4 out of 10 shots. I just sit there, laugh while I get my omen + para off. Efield them in, disarm = dead.

EvilChild

Knight

yeah

i dont think there any archers that could 1v1 my dexxer... except MAYBE maevar because he can run and set up again with mirror images

but its when theres like 5 of them thats its just annoying

EvilChild;390898 said:
yeah you gotta love watching 7 archers and 3 blue mages try and kill one red

its like watching a bunch of retards doing math... if you didn't feel so sorry for them you'd laugh....

that just happened to me.