UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi mickey-neon-mark!

ah yeah didn't know jap was you, yeah 2v2 u won 2-1 big deal, yall quit on us.. no telling what would have happened next. try doing more than just a few and quit to brag, that's no champion=) that's a scared little bitch.
I'm not jap... but is that not a 2v2 with our group? The last one is me and mickey beating you 2v3...

I'll probably get on sometime tonight, not sure when. We've tried this whole 1v1 thing before and you quit uo... Do you not remember?
yeah i expected that from you, 1v1 you wouldn't even be able to react, dead asf. you know you stand 0 chance, don't play wit it playa. just stay out of my way.

yeah i expected that from you, 1v1 you wouldn't even be able to react, dead asf. you know you stand 0 chance, don't play wit it playa. just stay out of my way.

You quit uo when confronted with a 1v1 and lose every single 2v2 and 2v3... lol some "playa" Lost 2 1v1's best of 11, quits uo to dodge a 1v1, and dies 2v2 and 2v3...

u are a liar, u have them blues on us.. yall were even healing them. you guys are truly scared to 2v2 us without trying to gank lmfao. let's 2v2 1v1.

Yea because when I heal people I make sure to not have their bar on my screen... Are you seriously this fucking dumb? If we "u have them blues on us.. yall were even healing them." then don't you think that we would at the very least have their bars? or be in a party with them?

so if u are not japanase...then why the fuck u posting other peoples pictures and saying "we" beat u 2v2, stfu nerd. u are no where near good enough to make anyone not wanna fight u 1v1. u really aren't good.. wishful thinking though mark
Well we as in me and mickey beat you 2v3 not 2v2 get it right...