UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Well maybe UO:Forever but nobody plays marks server. I don't understand why anybody plays UOF its wicked laggy and the spell timing is god awful.

Well maybe UO:Forever but nobody plays marks server. I don't understand why anybody plays UOF its wicked laggy and the spell timing is god awful.
Only people that play UOF are people that are rebels against hybrid, they only play because they refuse to play hybrid, not because it's a good server.. Sadly the owner of that servers probably already smuggled 500k+ off the retards that play.

yea just didnt have time for uo nymore. when i got out of the army i started contracting as a civilian in afghanistan working for the DoD and other Defense contract companies.

who all still plays hybrid?

It's still fun, trust me. Log in and pvp a bit, I'll show you the ropes if you need. I know your guild wasn't very good back in the day, maybe I can teach you some stuff :)

yea just didnt have time for uo nymore. when i got out of the army i started contracting as a civilian in afghanistan working for the DoD and other Defense contract companies.

who all still plays hybrid?

I don't think anyone you played with. Phil still plays HoN... haven't seen or heard of urinal cake in like 5 years but apparently there's some dude on UO:F running around with his name. parliament/mistro and those guys you used to play with are all actively playing on UO:F and are probably rich as hell from Sam donating thousands of dollars to a shard with 500 people on it.

Where the fuck is the edit button on this thing.

The only people I keep in touch with still are cody (not slip) sharp as marbles and amon (law school). so yeah, most people from that era have moved on.