UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hiding Archers?

forumking

Sorceror
It's john from +1 with Scrappy. I just came back recently also. I saw somebody was selling one of our old +1 half aprons the other day. Made me laugh :cool:

amtothepm

Knight
Any PK hiding archers around these days? Anyone?
I've noticed only one recently he was quite the dexterous archer I must say.. Witnessed him bolaing/shooting/throwing exlosion pots at some witless soul recently at the farm near Jhelom.

crikey

Sorceror
I have one, I don't really use it all that much though, since it can be tedious to try and pk people using one while solo, with all the running around people do -_-

I made a thread in "players looking for players" trying to rile up a group of hide archers together to overtake the world, but only 2 people responded, and didn't contact me on skype or anything.

Need someone with alot of respect and charisma to gather the archers of the world together, to create a massive zerg group of archers 12 deep to bring fear to the world. Mannnn it would be so damn fun lol.
Sadly, I do not command enough respect to be a powerful guild leader who can recruit all the archers still left ;/

If anyone does start something up, me and a friend of mine I recently met both have hide archers, and would be happy to join your army

Just as long as its a red PK guild. Playing on blue archers is NOT FUN

Ajax

Lord
I have one, I don't really use it all that much though, since it can be tedious to try and pk people using one while solo, with all the running around people do -_-

I made a thread in "players looking for players" trying to rile up a group of hide archers together to overtake the world, but only 2 people responded, and didn't contact me on skype or anything.

Need someone with alot of respect and charisma to gather the archers of the world together, to create a massive zerg group of archers 12 deep to bring fear to the world. Mannnn it would be so damn fun lol.
Sadly, I do not command enough respect to be a powerful guild leader who can recruit all the archers still left ;/

If anyone does start something up, me and a friend of mine I recently met both have hide archers, and would be happy to join your army

Just as long as its a red PK guild. Playing on blue archers is NOT FUN
hey I'm in! I'm just waiting to install UO next week

Ajax

Lord
It'll take me a few days to get back on my feet, been away for 2+ years. I could have 1k in my bank or 100mil I really can't remember

Edalon

Squire
I have had two red archer guilds. ROB - rangers of britannia and BOG! Bowmen of grief. ROB had something like 15 members, all inactive when i retired my chars finally two months ago. BOG! is still non-active. I just checked it and I got the gm char in it. Called "a troll" . The template we used in BOG! was alchemy, archery, tactics, anat, heal, hiding and stealth. I guess any setup with hiding and archery would be fine though. I would gladly join any red archer guild.

Edalon

Squire
I have had two red archer guilds. ROB - rangers of britannia and BOG! Bowmen of grief. ROB had something like 15 members, all inactive when i retired my chars finally two months ago. BOG! is still non-active. I just checked it and I got the gm char in it. Called "a troll" . The template we used in BOG! was alchemy, archery, tactics, anat, heal, hiding and stealth. I guess any setup with hiding and archery would be fine though. I would gladly join any red archer guild.

Ajax

Lord
yeah I have the same stealth archer with alchy template. My char's name is ajaxdood from the old dood guild ABM ran.

Ajax

Lord
yeah I have the same stealth archer with alchy template. My char's name is ajaxdood from the old dood guild ABM ran.

crikey

Sorceror
Oh nice, looks like we have some numbers responding here!

We need a leader, any volunteers?

Someone who's on the computer afair amount of time who can bearound to recruit and all that nonsense?

Ajax

Lord
Oh nice, looks like we have some numbers responding here!

We need a leader, any volunteers?

Someone who's on the computer afair amount of time who can bearound to recruit and all that nonsense?
I'd lead but I won't have UO until monday and I'll also need some time to get situated