UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

High Society Looking for timers and finders.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
I don't Often post on forums looking for people. It attracts shady characters, greifers, and people make fun of me.

Times are tuff.

We are looking for people who are loners. I don't want you if you already have alot of friends.
You have to want to idoc " get free shit" If your not hungry for gold and rares I don't trust you.
That means you dont have the addction and you wont play alot.

Anyone can tryout We have Team speak I pay monthly for.

I am offering bonus items and gold for anyone that is good at or willing to learn how to time idocs.

This message if for new players as well as old.
Timeing and finding is really easy. Just takes alot of time and can bc very boring.
Via steam I have a macro that clicks the house signs for you and even pops up a gump
I can teach you how to use it.

I only log into skype once a month for the next few days ill try to keep it open.
Message me on skype
Straightstupid1
Already searched half of the map myself
And I have a team of people waiting to meet you.
You will have to dl and use team speak daily
Also I scream, Yell, and call names when i dont like the way things are going. You can call me names too!

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
What is wrong with picking a guy to do the posion.
I Firmly stand by my actions.
There are alot better catch phrases than that as well.
Idiot noobs or Load for woo woo seem to be the most popular.
Im thinking of getting the copyright should i copyright whos the posioner as well

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Rekttttttttt

Have you Even Ever Patted a Groin. Its not a joking matter. My High School Gym Teacher needed his groin patted every day. You didnt see me complaining. I said why dont any of the other kids do this and he said i was the best at it. So if you believe in your self you can be good at somthing too.