UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hmmm...k

Kaervek is...

• Total voters

Irina

Wanderer
paul god damn you

I told you I wouldn't be mad at you for making fun of me so I'm not going to....

LMAO holy crap this poll made me cry laughing....

Irina said:
Kaervek posts gay polls. I might as well join.

I think you may have confused the word "gay" with the word "reallyfreakinawesome"...

don't worry it happens to the best of us...

Irina

Wanderer
Booshnig said:
I thought irina wasn't supposed to hate anybody.
Her lifelong reputation is now broken.

I DON'T HATE HIM! I tease him because I can. Duran isn't here anymore so I can't pick on him :(

And Smooth...it's starbucks....we have to add more useless threads or else the forum will be ruined!

Special ed

Wanderer
LIAR I KNOW U HATE ME EVERYONE HATES ME IT'S JUST THAT I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I HATE U U HATE ME LALALALALALALALALA i am very bored somone kill me irl plz

Irina

Wanderer
Special ed said:
LIAR I KNOW U HATE ME EVERYONE HATES ME IT'S JUST THAT I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I HATE U U HATE ME LALALALALALALALALA i am very bored somone kill me irl plz

You're VERY annoying, but I don't hate you.

Irina said:

I DON'T HATE HIM! I tease him because I can. Duran isn't here anymore so I can't pick on him :(

And Smooth...it's starbucks....we have to add more useless threads or else the forum will be ruined!

I'm an easy target!.... score one for me....i think....

*cries*

<2

Kaervek's ego has increased by .1, it is now 68.7....

but im sorry girl from kansas, i have nothing against corn fields.... but i cant be tied down... it isnt you, its me

and u forgot the "evil genius" and "pimp daddy" options in the poll.... but other than that it = teh roxxorz...

git r dun

Sorceror
Irina does hate me and I have logs to prove it.

[15:00:48] +Irina: I hate you geter
[15:00:52] +Irina: I wish you'd die in a fire