UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hooded Robe of Umbra

Mrkamikazi

Wanderer
Hooded Robe of Umbra

Is the hooded robe of Umbra (aka Shroud of Shadows) available in Hybrid server? If so how do i get it?

Endless Darc

Wanderer
Re: Hooded Robe of Umbra

Its extremely rare and theres only about 4 on the shard. Only way you can obtain one these days is to buy it off one of the players. Good luck though, None of them want to sell it, and if they do....It cost one hefty amout of GP's

Besides Zlatan, who else has them. Oh, and how do you know there's only four in the game. Is there anywhere you can see how many of a certain item there is in UO.

8-ballcorner

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;1718811 said:
Besides Zlatan, who else has them. Oh, and how do you know there's only four in the game. Is there anywhere you can see how many of a certain item there is in UO.

bags of tricks and hannibal has or had one each

Endless Darc

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;1718811 said:
Besides Zlatan, who else has them. Oh, and how do you know there's only four in the game.

Im just that damn good.

8-ballcorner;1718824 said:
bags of tricks and hannibal has or had one each

Hanni gave his to Zlatan when he quit...thats how Zlatan got his..

But anyhow...Zlatan, Kai, Rambone, And Bag of Tricks, has one.

amish_ned

Sorceror

ploki;1718730 said:
i call Zlatan's when he quits.

btw he wants to join guilds, he told me to tell you. and he said he was gonna give it to me. the shroud that is... :)

he just doesnt know it yet

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

It hurts that none of you ever ask for my houses when I quit.

Anyway yeah, it's me, bag, Kai, Rambone, and whoever bought Phoenix's (I can't remember now). I was told there were six but have never seen a sixth one. So, who knows, maybe that person was just pulling that number out of their ass.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Vastar;1719011 said:

Anyway yeah, it's me, bag, Kai, Rambone, and whoever bought Phoenix's (I can't remember now). I was told there were six but have never seen a sixth one. So, who knows, maybe that person was just pulling that number out of their ass.

Vas, you know i'll hold anything for you.

Mrkamikazi

Wanderer

If theres 4 theres got to be more. How did they obtain the robes to start with besides buying them off of players?

Phoenixx

Sorceror

The ones I have seen in game are

Rambone, zlatlan, bag of tricks, and heavy smoker

I sold my shroud to heavysmoker.

amish_ned

Sorceror

im gonna borrow Vastars, and then what?? you guys wont know whats up.... you'll all be like omg there some dude named "squirell sploooge" with a robe of umbra!! he must be leet too..

oh.

ploki

Knight

Vastar;1719011 said:

you know what house i want.. but you always say its yours!

Roxxer

Sorceror

Ill take your Vesper house anyday.... As long as it comes with the Pure dana, and 3 UOG shirts.... Plus the other's, just cant think what else is in there :]