UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hooded Robe of Umbra

Mrkamikazi

Wanderer
Re: Hooded Robe of Umbra

Ok so what i've read by searching is that it was a handout for those who upgraded their accounts to AoS(in the old UO shards catskills, seige perilous, etc). So I'm guessing through all the off topic posts that it was a handout rather than an ultra-rare drop.

I thought one was like a raffle or something, or donation shrouds when it opened, I might be wrong but I dont think it was a handout per say, since there are only 4 on the shard, unless everyone trashed theres till there was 4...

Tomox2

Wanderer

Mrkamikazi;1720767 said:
Ok so what i've read by searching is that it was a handout for those who upgraded their accounts to AoS(in the old UO shards catskills, seige perilous, etc). So I'm guessing through all the off topic posts that it was a handout rather than an ultra-rare drop.

that was for the OSI servers bud, I had one on my pure mage, back when I had 110 mage 115 eval (low med xD worth it)

fucking powerscrolls ruined the game for me.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Lunarpancake;1720848 said:
how much were they on donation site? ....

tbh i cant really remeber, sure they were around $50 tho

there was also one handed out in a raffle

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

preeeeeeetty sure shrouds were never on the donation store.

mine was some halloween prize years ago, one was part of a prize in a raffle and the rest I think were custom donations.

beelzebub

Knight

im pretty sure they were custom donations, not from the store.

back when they were still giving private islands and the like :p

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Zlat I will take my cake back that you stole too... since your quitting and giving your stuff out.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

nolliepoper;1722277 said:
Zlat I will take my cake back that you stole too... since your quitting and giving your stuff out.

This post is not about cakes, please stay on topic. (=