UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN ORCS!!!

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN ORCS!!!

Interested in joining the Bloodclan? Visit Bloodclan Orcs Home
there is a link on the main page that has info for creating your orc and all the requirements/restrictions.

Remember No hair, No magery, No mounts. Have an orcish sounding name. and come to the yew orc fort to be tested. Hiding required.

HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

- Nok'Tor De mytee, Fizt ub de Wargod

Re: HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN ORCS!!!

How many orks are active right now? I use to play Bloodclan on Siege back in the day and still remember having alot of fun, but it seams the RP on this shard died out a while back. I would be interested but I dont really want to erase a char just to have nobody to play with in 2 weeks. Maybe if some people are interested in joining they could post here to let the general population know how many we have.

BTW my char's name was Grub'glug, and I'm interested in his rebirth on Hybrid.

they have been very active lately with as many as 7-8 on at a time. i may have seen more but they werent moving i was guessing alts. but im interested as well.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror

HOOOOWAH! Grr'jak! Jezt kum tu de furt agh me tezt lat! if lat gruk bubhosh Den lat kin joyn de Bloodclan!

nappaca

Sorceror

i have an orc but my account got hacked and they change my password i was wondering if i can rejoin with the same name and rank?

Nok'Tor

Sorceror

thats a little tricky. Starting with the same name shouldn't be a problem as long as you where not forked or kicked out of the clan. But you may have to start as a pug again unless a higher ranking orc remembers you and vouches for your rank. In either case you should stop by anyway. orcs who know their shit are promoted faster anyhow.

Peek lats ad de furt! breeng Cider.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Been like that for a while. Something about the gm. I suppose they couldn't get the numbers to vote a new one?

It's the same guild and the same structure, with the same old orcs, same War Council and same rules and same everything. And we keep klomping the hell outta oomies everywhere we go!

And for those like some random ppl who think are RP nazi's, YEA WE USE MAGIC THROUGH OUR MOJOS... AND YEA WE USE DIFFERENT SPELLS THAT SHARDIES WON'T USE! WILL YOU QQ BECAUSE OF THAT EVERYTIME YOU DIE?

Nok'Tor

Sorceror

As Azrael said the Two stones are the same guild, Same leaders, same everything. Hooowah bloodclan!