UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN ORCS!!!

Re: HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN ORCS!!!

Glad to see you guys trying to make a comeback, hopefully it works and you'll see alot of me. =]

phssfccuf

Wanderer

I agree with the guy above. The orcs make for some of the more fun pvp moments on gamers. I vote for more orcs, even though me myself would never join. Kinda weird....

Rithian

Sorceror

I'd like to join in, been reviewing the orcish, and have my new character waiting at the fort. I registered at the website as well.

-Rith
Aka Drog'Zod

i am one of many older orcs, i have a new char, same template, and the house right on the savage camp, id love to get back into the guild etc.

believe i was in the orcs for a few months before moving irl and leaving hybrid for a while

Torgin.

Sorceror

You guys who are interested can message me at 343659508. I'm pretty active and I'll be able to get you situated and tested and ready for the stone.

old ass orc screenshot :D good times thx

Lol, I logged in on that char after not playing it in months and they were having some type of guild meeting or event. Fun stuff, no offense orcs but I killed like all of them lol

T

Trail Blazin-

heh alot of the bloodclan is now playing angel island I heard