UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horse Race

Two Wolves

Knight
Horse Race

The Cross Country Horse Race, 1,000 gold to enter and winner takes the pot.

Ride a horse. No attacking (this time), no magic use.

Starting Point, Yew Crossroads
First Checkpoint, West Brit Bridge
Second Checkpoint, Bridge by the Training Tower
Finish Line, Return to the Yew Crossroads

Test run timings are around six minutes. The course runs through Brit, Skara Brae, Yew and Forest of Samelthe. There are two possible courses. One is the passage on the way to Despise, then through the Vally of Chaos. The other, less treacherous is the possibly longer way through Snake's Pass. Give the course some practice runs yourself to see what rout you prefer.

koka

Knight
Re: Horse Race

bound to have cheaters. u should use felucca dungeon or t2a or ilshenar to prevent recalling or gating or using bracelet of binding.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Such enlightened conversation. *sighs deeply*

Maybe I'll see you for a race this Saturday Two Wolves.

Wrongway

Two Wolves

Knight

It is not clear at what time I will be able to have access to the game on Saturday, so the next race announcement may be sort of short notice.

People who know the rout are welcome to race and bet each other or take practice timing runs on the course without me.

I will also announce on IRC again.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Commander Wrongway of the Seekers of Fortune was patrolling the roads between the Collective and Britain last eve. He passed through the State of Yew, and in spite of the absence of any Yew Militia to protect travelers on the road, there was no sign of trouble or the dark elves that have been harassing citizens as of late.

The only sign of evil was a couple of angry trees which he cut down, and a few brigands hoping to profit from the absence of the Yew Militia. Wrongway reminded them that the Defenders of Britain were firmly in control of the North West byways, and sent them home with their tails between their legs after a firm trouncing in battle.

Wrongway did meet his old friend Two Wolves, and they placed a wager on a horse race. Two Wolves beat him soundly, but only because Wrongway stopped at the Cat's Lair in Britain to quench his thirst with an ale, and harass the local bar wench.