UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horses and Fire Beetles

psz

Administrator
Horses and Fire Beetles

Horses of all four colours should be vet/lore-able after tonight's restart.

Fire Beetles have been tweaked weaker to match OSI after tonight's restart.

qweazdak

Wanderer
the fire beetles damage was set too high. psz had it to 18-52 dmg 100% fire like on stratics BEFORE all the modifiers like str, anat, and stuff like that comes into play. thats how the fire beetle been doing one-hit kills.

Fire Beetle Causing Client Crashes

I was wondering if anyone elsehas been having issues with the fire beetles causing client crashes when mounting.

If so, does anyone know what the cause is and is there a way to fix this?

Palluk

Wanderer
I am sorry to ask that, but here we go:

PSZ, will the fire beetles bond?

Or its a thing about the animal lore and animal taming skill, so they will only bond with tamers, or something like this?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

psz

Administrator
Here's the problem: We don't know WHY beetles are crashing/not bonding. There's no code preventing the bonding, and some people apparently HAVE bonded them. Thus, it's not been fixed. As for the crashes, is it 2D? Is it 3D? Is it both? Is it in certain locations? Is it anywhere? Is it always? Is it sometimes?

Icon

Wanderer
i only use 2d and i would say it crashes about 50% of the time when u dismount using lateest razor/osi client, and my poor fire beetle is still only tamed :( hum can we page to get ours bonded? lol had it fead /stabled going on 3 weeks now :(

Hk