UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hosokawa Clan Recruiting

vAlAkIvI

Page
Hosokawa Clan Recruiting

We are recruiting new members and we are a Minax Faction Guild, Samurais/Ninjas Guild but we also accept other players, btw im a paladin samurai at the moment cause bushido doesnt work :D

Miyamoto Musashi, Kensai sama Sensei

SPAWN-demise

Wanderer
im lookin to join a guild...

hey my char name is Ramirez... and my class is Samurai... i was currently lookin to join a guild... please contact me and let me know.... my MSN messenger is [email protected] and my AIM is HangmanMIKE69420

you are kinda late.
i already used my thief to capture the towns.
you're just another one of the community that isn't in rtg.
we call these people
wanna be's

tootles,
//Questar and rtg personnel

SkOoTr

Wanderer
Leave Minax

Leave minax nubs so that rtg can own you. Also that whole looking for a theif to steal towns, rtg steals all the towns for minax anyways and we run them all. We run minax so you might as well just leave and give us some more people to kill since the other factions are pretty much dead all together since people are leaving them because we joined in on the fight. Leave minax cuz there is no point in you being in it.

Yes, I Am A Ninja Master Of The Bushido. Can I Join Please? Thanks.

um thanks for w/e demise uses to edit my post. i miss my caps. i dont even use caps lock, i hold down shift!!

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Hey mistar Skootar man who are you ingame ?? Rtg means nothing without the only 2 ppl I know in that guild who don't fall in seconds and are good in pvp (better then me I think), which are Questar and Solo, the ones running the show. Oww.. there's a pally dexxer too, snell or something who does well too.
Unless you're one of those 3, and I know you arent the first two, so unless you're snell you'dd be wise to shut up since you're nothing more then a leech. Oww, and if you are snell, you'dd be wise to shut up too, so either way.. Just stfu.

SkOoTr

Wanderer
Rhun said:
Hey mistar Skootar man who are you ingame ?? Rtg means nothing without the only 2 ppl I know in that guild who don't fall in seconds and are good in pvp (better then me I think), which are Questar and Solo, the ones running the show. Oww.. there's a pally dexxer too, snell or something who does well too.
Unless you're one of those 3, and I know you arent the first two, so unless you're snell you'dd be wise to shut up since you're nothing more then a leech. Oww, and if you are snell, you'dd be wise to shut up too, so either way.. Just stfu.

First of all get my name right... its Skootr. Second you call me a leech? How about you show your face in fel once in a while and pay attention you will see me lol. Im also known as Ducky that is my voker, and you probably can't even take me on that char. So how about YOU stfu and keep like you've been doin and stay to tram.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
tch.. whats the point of your post? they are recruiting and you come barging in like you own the shard. just leave them alone, they are having fun and let them play, its only a game. yeah rtg can do this, rtg can do that, then what? its just a game and get over it. ooohh you killed a lot of people, and that makes you what? nothing. so keep off the forums if you are just going to act all stupid :rolleyes:

Vin-demise

Wanderer
SkOoTr said:
Leave minax nubs so that rtg can own you. Also that whole looking for a theif to steal towns, rtg steals all the towns for minax anyways and we run them all. We run minax so you might as well just leave and give us some more people to kill since the other factions are pretty much dead all together since people are leaving them because we joined in on the fight. Leave minax cuz there is no point in you being in it.

Leave this post cuz there is no point in you being in it. :rolleyes:

*usually ppl what shit (can I say that here?..) on other people's threads: Recuiting(by braging or insulting..) Trade(when you look for something, and post an offer, they double it....hijacking the thread..)

are compensating for inadequacies in a part of their being....*

But yeah...

I have an Ninja Assassin(duh.) in the making...

Still dunno if a Poison Ninja works well in pvp...(is good if you catch someone off Guard...with Lethal Poison... but the fact that a G.Cure can fix it ...well, 100 skill pt countered by a potion. )

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
I think you've seen me in fel more then enough skoot, do you even know who I am, I've a full blown pvp char in CoM and it's not any of the Rhun chars.. Ask your boss, he knows me, and he knows I've been in fel more then you think, altho lately I admit I've been there a bit less ..
You still haven't told me your pvp char tho, only your (prolly) champer..

Gregorian

Sorceror
Some word about rtg...
Today i see some rtg guys on champ raid and all i can say that only Solo can make something rest is just team gankers. I can't tell nothing more about Solo's skill cuz i was in lrc, but i see enought to say about other rtg members as about weak pvpers...
Can't say anything about Questar cuz i never see him in fela (or maybe i just dunno his pvper's nick)...

SkOoTr

Wanderer
Lol that raid you are refurring to we had solo come in and wipe you 5 out because we knew you wouldn't be a problem. While we where on our blues stealin your coon. Thanx for the 115 magery and eval though, thats much appreciated.

Why would we come on our reds also... he took you didn't he? So you can't call us gankers if we never showed. lol

Also, Questars pvp chars name is "Questar" not much to understand.

Gregorian

Sorceror
All that you can say is "lol"?
SkOoTr said:
....we knew you wouldn't be a problem...
This words say everything about your glorious guild. Wow yea you are greatest pvpers ever if you able to kill some lrc mages. You proud about this? So i wanna to greats you with your legendary victory!
And now go and try to do something with real pvpers and not spawner mages without gank team.

PS I think Ice island fela is perfect place for your hunting. Here you can meet opponents with your strenght to fight.