UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hotkey on Razor for Pouch

fogobr

Wanderer
Hotkey on Razor for Pouch

How do i make a hotkey on Razor to open a trapped pouch?? can i do it on razor???

plz help me!!!

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: Hotkey on Razor for Pouch

Useonce agent.. you need a hotkey to add to useonce, and to use them..

Mara

Knight

This is what I do.

First you take a bag (it helps to not use a pouch, use a bag or some other type of container, and fill it with pouches). The reason for this, is most people use the "never auto-search pouches" feature on the Display/Counters tab of razor. Since razor does not auto-open new pouches to check what is inside (so it doesn't blow your trapped pouches each time you log in), razor will not know that these trapped pouches are in your inventory if you log out and in, unless you tell it again, or keep them in your top pack. If none of that made sense, just stick to - get a bag and put in some pouches. For dexers I recommend 10, For mages 5. You can keep the pouches in your top-most pack, but that is an easy target for thieves that will pop your pouches and then paralyze you.

Set up a hotkey for the spell magic trap to make it easier in the future. Trap all the pouches, and then go to, useonce agent, and then click add container and target the bag. All the pouches in the bag will now be added to your use-once list. Set up a hotkey for 'Add to UseOnce". You will use this during breaks in battle to re-add single items to your useonce list after you retrap them.

The last thing you need is simply a useonce agent hotkey. This will simply activate one item in your useonce queue and then remove it from the list, so that you don't inadvertently try to pop a pouch that has already been popped.

Every time you log into your character, check your useonce queue to make sure that razor has the actual items identified and not just generic number. It should look like this, pouch [0E79] 0x40013F0F, not just the last 0x40013FOF part. If it shows up as the latter, you need to clear the list and readd them. It pays to check this before you are out and about in danger.

hoglegs

Sorceror

The UseOnce agent is located in the Agents tab of your Razor window.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

I keep my pouches in my main pack, with my vet robe and cloak over them so they can't be seen to be clicked. Noo legal program can snoop them without seeing them, and they can be random stolen, but why it's unlikely with all the other unstealable items in my pack... plus they're worthless, so no one is going to steal them by type.

hoglegs

Sorceror

You can remove items from the screen with playUO, which allows you to snoop..

fogobr

Wanderer

hoglegs is so superficial.... he just say and at the same time dont say nothing!
lol