UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House commands

Audeon

Wanderer
House commands

Hi, cos im new in this of having a house, i'd like to know which are the commands to work with it (like "i wish to secure this"), what do they serve for and how to use the more complex commands.

Tyvm ^^

Re: House commands

I ban thee, Remove thyself, I wish to secure this, I wish to release this, I wish to lock this down, I wish to place a trash barrel.

Audeon

Wanderer

How can i erase the barrel once placed?

And to put a forge in da house or things like so? Ty

Audeon

Wanderer

AquaticElf said:
Those are crafted by players and they appear as a deed, until placed in a house.

But how can i craft a forge and other cool items like this one?

YekNom

Wanderer

Audeon said:
But with that i just move the barrel but dont erase it :S

Use an axe on it =]
[must be equipped]

and to your other question you must have crafting in specific skills to create deeds for looms, forge [large and small], beds, pentagrams, ovens, ect.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Audeon said:
But how can i craft a forge and other cool items like this one?
You need carpentry and blacksmithy for a forge.

If you want more information, buy some form of carpenters tool, and double click on it. For every item you can make, it can give you detailed information about them, such as, the skills and resources needed.

Audeon

Wanderer

Thx guyz. Now another question. The house i bought has a guildstone but i cant use, so how could i erase it?

Reuip

Wanderer

Audeon said:
Thx guyz. Now another question. The house i bought has a guildstone but i cant use, so how could i erase it?

thats strange, I guess its outside? cuz normally you cant trade houses with stones in them

Audeon

Wanderer

Its outside, under the postsign, where stairs should be.

How can i ask a GM to erase it? Ty!