UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House decay re-enabled next weekend

R

Ryan

House decay re-enabled next weekend

Friday, September 3rd we will be re-enabling house decay. Just wanted to give you advanced notice.

Ryan said:
Friday, September 3rd we will be re-enabling house decay. Just wanted to give you advanced notice.

will they be where they were orriginally before the agless thing or will we have to wait for an idoc

GaPPa33

Wanderer
Will houses return the the state of decay they were in or will all house decay timers revert to refreshed??

S

salamando-hybrid

They will start from just being refreshed. There's no reason for us to have stored their old status just to restore them from. They'll be newly refreshed and decay will be normal from there.

Fr0sty

Lord
Yea Ryan, if I were you, I'd wait a little longer and see what this hurricane is going to do. :(

gibwaker

Wanderer

nuff' said...

Tor

Wanderer
MeLvIn said:
will ALL houses be able to decay? or will there still be those few ageless houses around?

The few ageless houses around are GM houses. GMs spend an enormous amount of time on their staff character, and more times than not forget to update their homes. They make them ageless for their players so they can help the community, but also have their fun once in awhile :) -- Not having to worry about updating a house, of course.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Oh im sad now. I was hoping on catching my cousing house that was IDOC the night you made them ageless.. If a gm could PM me i could tell you my delima, and maybe save myself time on waiting 3 weeks for it to fall again?