UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House designs and deco

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: House designs and deco

I got bored so i built this nice log cabin, with a secret downstairs room.

Attachments

• logcabin.jpg
    logcabin.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 604

ORPY

Wanderer

Guys are we able to do L shap stairs, if so can someone tell me how, cause everytime I hit commit the stairs disappear...

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

ORPY;553831 said:
Guys are we able to do L shap stairs, if so can someone tell me how, cause everytime I hit commit the stairs disappear...

On Demise, you may only do L shaped stairs using the crystal and shadow stairs. You simply add the stair, delete a piece, go to a different floor and return. You can see the stairs are still there but are just "not" in the spot you removed.

LC

uome

Bug Hunter

The only one i found for this thread is in the op under "radar images > the goverment"

timb6ea

Wanderer

The Minoc Academy, just got it built, no decorations yet.

Attachments

• Blaze_7-21_20.16.jpg
    Blaze_7-21_20.16.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 466
  • Blaze_7-21_20.17.jpg
    Blaze_7-21_20.17.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 463
  • Blaze_7-21_20.17-1.jpg
    Blaze_7-21_20.17-1.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 466
  • Blaze_7-21_20.17-2.jpg
    Blaze_7-21_20.17-2.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 470

Catnip

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;553944 said:
On Demise, you may only do L shaped stairs using the crystal and shadow stairs. You simply add the stair, delete a piece, go to a different floor and return. You can see the stairs are still there but are just "not" in the spot you removed.

LC

Can't do L shaped stairs using goza mats?????

Catnip

Sorceror

My latest construction. In the process of doing deco.
The Shark Shoal Shanty at Moonglow Shipwreck

The cords are : 50*21'N 151*28'W | (4284, 1051) South of the Lycaeum on Moonglow
The house will be public so anyone that would like may come in and take a look around. Still in the process of decoing. If the house is private, I'm running around collecting deco and will be back in just a moment or two.

Attachments

• The Shark Shoal Shanty sign and cords.JPG
    The Shark Shoal Shanty sign and cords.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 443
  • The Shark Shoal Shanty.jpg
    The Shark Shoal Shanty.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 442

I've always loved Anna's BAD Chapel (the flag is a winner, of course ;)), but for pure awesome deco and attention to detail, your Castle is just amazing, Oaks...

(The custom aquarium and skeleton-in-a-bottle! :eek:)

FE

Catnip

Sorceror

Dollpartz;599113 said:
Cool pirate house

Thanks, not really a pirate house. I made it for my fisher. Now if I could find the opposite way bone for the flag, I might make it a pirate house!!!

Sundae

Wanderer

I liked a design from the list up top and decided to make some alterations to it as the Fudge guild hall. The top floor is a garden area with a partial roof, but it is only partially finished right now due to Dark and E_Wugey being freakin' slow about getting their design ideas back to me.

I'm putting in a big comfy sofa in the empty spot east of the polar bear rug as soon as I figure out how I'd like it to look.

Attachments

• Floor1 house.PNG
    Floor1 house.PNG
    770.1 KB · Views: 406
  • floor2 house.PNG
    floor2 house.PNG
    717.4 KB · Views: 411
  • floor2 nightlight.PNG
    floor2 nightlight.PNG
    734.3 KB · Views: 361

dead-eye

Knight

i am so pumped my house is in there... i lost that house to decay way before i lost any others :( and that def had the most valuables in it...

But man seeing that and my char again brought back some damn good memories.

uome

Bug Hunter

It's not a contest, just a nice compilation to hopefully inspire you when it comes to building your own house.
If you want to post a pic of your finished house(s) here i will link to it in the first post.

LaRue

Squire

south of the chaos shrine in fel..
and then sw of umbra..

I will post pictures sometime soon :p